British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Eurosport

Just now, John Scrutton said:

Glad to see Eurosport   doing meetings next season   are they doing the Grand Prix  or is B.T 

BT along with the Speedway of Nations

"I can say now, for 100% that we will have the Grand Prix outside of Europe" - Armando Castagna, FIM Track Racing director. Discovery Communications with their Eurosport brand will take over the SGP series in 2022 as a ten year deal with FIM #speedway #SGP #SGP2022

19 hours ago, Hackett said:

"I can say now, for 100% that we will have the Grand Prix outside of Europe" - Armando Castagna, FIM Track Racing director. Discovery Communications with their Eurosport brand will take over the SGP series in 2022 as a ten year deal with FIM #speedway #SGP #SGP2022

Is he referring to Brexit?

• Haha 2

On 11/22/2019 at 1:48 PM, The Third Man said:

BT along with the Speedway of Nations

That's a pain. Means I have to pay out for BT Sport just to watch the GP's. Eurosport is already part of my Sky package.

2 hours ago, Bunce said:

That's a pain. Means I have to pay out for BT Sport just to watch the GP's. Eurosport is already part of my Sky package.

But BT sports to get speedway is relatively cheap, that’s my experience anyway.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:36 PM, Baldyman said:

, Get rid of sky get virgin, problem sorted 

Virgin do not cover all areas due to their lack of cabling. Sky comes through the air so get virtually be seen anywhere.

14 hours ago, RS50 said:

Have heard that BT sports could be available through a sky package soon. 

YOU already can although not, I believe, the UHD channels which require a separate BT box ... On December 15 2017, we announced an agreement with BT which means that Skycustomers will be able to include BT Sport as part of their overall Sky subscription for the first time. ... In the meantime, you can still get BT Sport on your Sky box - and you don't need a subscription to BT Broadband to do this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

YOU already can although not, I believe, the UHD channels which require a separate BT box ... On December 15 2017, we announced an agreement with BT which means that Skycustomers will be able to include BT Sport as part of their overall Sky subscription for the first time. ... In the meantime, you can still get BT Sport on your Sky box - and you don't need a subscription to BT Broadband to do this.

The problem with BT Sports through Sky is that if you have SkyQ boxes you can only watch BT Sports on the main box and not multi room. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

The problem with BT Sports through Sky is that if you have SkyQ boxes you can only watch BT Sports on the main box and not multi room. 

WHY do they make things so complicated?

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

wrong i have bt sports on sky Q you have to phone BT for multi room viewing had it for 1 year !!

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

22 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

wrong i have bt sports on sky Q you have to phone BT for multi room viewing had it for 1 year !!

I also could only watch it from the main Sky Q box - did you have to pay extra for multiroom access Geoff58?  My subscription was the £10 a month through Sky.

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I also could only watch it from the main Sky Q box - did you have to pay extra for multiroom access Geoff58?  My subscription was the £10 a month through Sky.

yes its extra like everything else lol £6 monthly !!