British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Albert said:

Have heard a strong rumour that Jake Allen is lined up for The Tigers

Even though he said he wants to be at Ippo and Ippo want him. Sounds a bit strange. Unless Sheffield are offering more money? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, spin king said:

(1) Matej Zager 7.48

(2) Erik Riss 6.61

(3) Ryan Douglas 4.66

(4) Troy Batchelor 8.82

(5) Charles Wright 6.52

(6) Ricky Wells 4.00

(7) Tomas H Jonnsson 4.18

Good luck with them reserves!! Haha. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Good luck with them reserves!! Haha. 

Not you too, Lisa. It’s “those reserves”.

Kyle and six Aussies,

1.Brady Kurtz       7.54
2.Kyle                    5.58
3.Josh G               7.29
4.Jake Allen         5.56
5.Jack Holder      7.49
6.Ryan Douglas   4.66
7.Zaine Kennedy 4.00   

• Like 2

with Swindon having to lose a rider what about tobias musielak???

we could track

b.kurtz

k.howarth

j.grajzonek

t.musielak

c.holder

r.douglas

b.nicol

or

m.vaculik

k.howarth

j.grajzonek

j.allen/k.huckenbeck

b.kurtz

r.douglas

b.nicol

I would be more than happy with either of those sides.

8 hours ago, Albert said:

Have heard a strong rumour that Jake Allen is lined up for The Tigers

I really hope not. Would be a major disappointment for us Witches if that is the case

• Like 1

Would be a shocker of a decision if he wasn't a witch.   Having said that, the witches do throw a howler in on a regular basis 

35 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I really hope not. Would be a major disappointment for us Witches if that is the case

Rumours are rife at this time of year... only time will tell if this has any truth to it... 

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Rumours are rife at this time of year... only time will tell if this has any truth to it... 

Sleepless nights in Ipswich.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spin king said:

Sleepless nights in Ipswich.

Nah. Once you become a member of the Ipswich golf club then your place in the Speedway team is guaranteed :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Would be a shocker of a decision if he wasn't a witch.   Having said that, the witches do throw a howler in on a regular basis 

Not really in Ipswich's hands, if he decides he’d like to race elsewhere there ain’t much you can do about it.

37 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not really in Ipswich's hands, if he decides he’d like to race elsewhere there ain’t much you can do about it.

The 24-year-old has been impressed with the professional set up at Ipswich and said he wants to remain with the club in 2020.  

“Compared to every other club I have dealt with during my time In England for a couple of years they are very professional. They want you to do well as much as you want to do well. There has never been a problem if I have asked for advice or help. It was a good for me to go to a new club and I am glad it was Ipswich. I have really enjoyed my time here and hopefully if all goes to plan, I will be here next year and for years after that.”

Yes I know what people say and yes, this time of year riders do trot out the “I’d like to stay” line when pushed, but his comments from only a few weeks ago go above and beyond the standard line IMO. 

I’d be very very surprised if he goes elsewhere but let’s see, money does talk loudest after all. 

• Like 3

As we all know it's a numbers game so depending who else Ipswich sign his average might not fit!! Whenever he's guested for us at sheffield on numerous occasions he's always got on well with steady and the lads so he knows how professional Sheffield are.Id love him at Sheffield but if he goes to Ipswich so be it as long as we can get Josh G,Charles Wright and a couple of top heat leaders along with Nicol as one of the reserves.Exciting times at Sheffield next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

The 24-year-old has been impressed with the professional set up at Ipswich and said he wants to remain with the club in 2020.  

“Compared to every other club I have dealt with during my time In England for a couple of years they are very professional. They want you to do well as much as you want to do well. There has never been a problem if I have asked for advice or help. It was a good for me to go to a new club and I am glad it was Ipswich. I have really enjoyed my time here and hopefully if all goes to plan, I will be here next year and for years after that.”

Yes I know what people say and yes, this time of year riders do trot out the “I’d like to stay” line when pushed, but his comments from only a few weeks ago go above and beyond the standard line IMO. 

I’d be very very surprised if he goes elsewhere but let’s see, money does talk loudest after all. 

To be fair I would be very surprised if it is true, I got the impression that and still think it he will be back at Ipswich.

But you never know and if it is true then it would be a very nice surprise.