British Speedway Forum

I would keep on eye on Nicki's Instagram stories, I'm sure he'll post it straight away if it happens. He posts quite regularly on there anyway. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I would keep on eye on Nicki's Instagram stories, I'm sure he'll post it straight away if it happens. He posts quite regularly on there anyway. 

He is desperate to come back to the UK for a fraction of what he can earn abroad. I heard all the GP stars are queuing to come back too. :rofl:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

He is desperate to come back to the UK for a fraction of what he can earn abroad. I heard all the GP stars are queuing to come back too. :rofl:

He would only be coming back for a last pay day, fair play if someone wants to pay him, will score well and frighten many

19 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

He would only be coming back for a last pay day, fair play if someone wants to pay him, will score well and frighten many

They would all come back if the money was good. And if someone can afford him then it would be brilliant for our league. 

• Like 1

Nicki Pedersen is only exciting because he has no regard for the safety of other riders. Do you really want to watch that?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Col said:

Nicki Pedersen is only exciting because he has no regard for the safety of other riders. Do you really want to watch that?

Yes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Col said:

Yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Col said:

Yes.

8 hours ago, Col said:

Or you could say, when he's trying he's always determined, normally ruthless, and occasionally reckless.

But he is a character and great to watch.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The thought of ringing the neck of a 500cc machine with no brakes and the word safety dont seem to fit together in my head for some reason.

Edited by OdsalBoy

9 hours ago, Col said:

Without a shadow of doubt. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Col said:

Yes

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Col said:

Pretty much the only thing that will get me to Sheffield!! 100% yes 

15 hours ago, Col said:

Yes