British Speedway Forum

21 hours ago, stevebrum said:

He is desperate to come back to the UK for a fraction of what he can earn abroad. I heard all the GP stars are queuing to come back too. :rofl:

Stevebrum’s finger on the pulse again.  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acef said:

He is on the decline, let's not dress it up, but regardless, it's terrific news for Sheffield and for British speedway 

In this league he will be an apt number 1 and he's box office. Bums on seats and that's what it's all about.

Welcome back niki and congratulations to Sheffield

Well having not attended one match last season on a Sunday at Owlerton, that signing alone (Plus back to Thursday night racing) will have me purchasing a season ticket :)

• Like 4

He is box office.

Enough said. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Col said:

I think a fair few GP riders would take issue with that.  Have you ever seen Janoswki, Zagar, Woffinden or Hancock ride as "ruthlessly".

Woffy has been dirty when younger and Zagar tried to fence Pedersen when riding for Gorzow.  That was the heat of the season with the pair dicing over four laps. Zagar won that race. Have you seen Doyle, Zmarzik, Madsen, Lindgren in the GP's.  They take no prisoner.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark said:

Woffy has been dirty when younger and Zagar tried to fence Pedersen when riding for Gorzow.  That was the heat of the season with the pair dicing over four laps. Zagar won that race. Have you seen Doyle, Zmarzik, Madsen, Lindgren in the GP's.  They take no prisoner.

None of those can hold a torch to Nicki in the dirty stakes, the better he rides the dirtier he gets.

• Like 1

def on the downgrade, hopefully there is plenty of fully inflated air fence panels spare, for a gb  speedway point of view one word, terrific.

Well past his best before date, i think he will struggle to maintain his starting average ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I imagine as he isn't in the GP series  now he has reduced his demands, certainly the crowds will come to see him which can only be a good thing.

Well done Sheffield, that's the sort of signing that this league needs.:t: Let's hope some other promotions can pull some rabbits out of their hats. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It’s not Petersen and it’s not Nikki. A multiple world champ and people should be able to get his name correct !!!!

Who cares about the spelling.We all know who everyone is talking about no matter how they are spelling his name.It's a great signing by Sheffield and good for British speedway imo.

Well done Sheffield on the signing.Hope you all come out and support your team now.

Look forward to your visits to the NA where Pedersen still holds the track record.

• Like 2

There wont be a bigger signing this winter, well done Sheffield. Nicki is box office where ever he goes so will be good news for the other tracks.

Must be a visit to Sheffield me thinks.

• Like 3