British Speedway Forum

43 minutes ago, spin king said:

Disagree with the Nicki/Jack announcement.

The announcement of a big number 1 shows the clubs intent.

Like Swindon who announced Doyle as their first signing.

Eh just saying that the signing of Jack, to me, is a bit of a let down after such a big announcement of Nicki... Even Josh Grajczonek and Kyle Howarth are good announcements... Hope Sheffield back Jack up with some excitement as I really want to see them do good in the PL next year... I was hoping Brady rather than Jack... Where will Brady go next year then? Or is it another lost rider for British speedway...

42 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

After all the belly aching he did last season about being under constant pressure from the fans, I definitely wouldn't have Proctor back next season. 

It would actually fit though once you account for Bates' 2.5% reduction

Didn't realise Ty was like that... Thought he was a bit of a fan favourite, shame as he's on a bargain average

Holder and Pedersen. Given their history the team spirit in the Sheffield camp may need a little work.

6 hours ago, Dandelion said:

I was hoping Brady rather than Jack... Where will Brady go next year then? Or is it another lost rider for British speedway...

Me too. I think they cherry-picked the wrong one there.

18 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

19 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

kurtz to b/vue !!

1 hour ago, screm said:

Holder and Pedersen. Given their history the team spirit in the Sheffield camp may need a little work.

They seemed to ride together okay in Sweden. 

Finish with Tobiasz Musielak, Broc Nicol and James Shanes

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Josh Grajczonek

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Kyle Howarth

5. Jack Holder

6. Broc Nicol

7. James Shanes

2 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Finish with Tobiasz Musielak, Broc Nicol and James Shanes

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Josh Grajczonek

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Kyle Howarth

5. Jack Holder

6. Broc Nicol

7. James Shanes

Nicol at Wolves.

I find it strange that we've let Broc go to wolves ,hopefully we get someone who will be a better reserve than him or it doesn't make sense to let him go !!!!! Expecting Todd to be one reserve but his away form is very questionable so we are going to need somebody better than him to be his partner.Hope we not going for a greaves or Sargent type rider.

3 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

I find it strange that we've let Broc go to wolves ,hopefully we get someone who will be a better reserve than him or it doesn't make sense to let him go !!!!! Expecting Todd to be one reserve but his away form is very questionable so we are going to need somebody better than him to be his partner.Hope we not going for a greaves or Sargent type rider.

Think it was Broc,s choice to join Wolves not Sheffield's.Probably, Becker had some influence in the decision.

• Like 1

I think the track will suit Broc but like I said hope we not going to get a rider to make up the 7 after our promotion have worked hard to get a good top end. Reserves win meetings as was proven last season.

Strange one that, thought Broc Nicol would have been nailed on for us, as mentioned above i Like Todd Kurtz but the PL may just be a bit hot for him. Hope if he does arrive then he is not paired with a Sarjeant/ Greaves type reserve as that would leave us fairly weak at the bottom end after such a good start to team building.

todd would be saddled with a 4 point average, which I don't think he will maintain, berge at 4.14 would be a better choice, given his performances around owlerton previously.

6 minutes ago, romans lovechild said:

todd would be saddled with a 4 point average, which I don't think he will maintain, berge at 4.14 would be a better choice, given his performances around owlerton previously.

I think Todd could do the business round Owlerton, but he'll get found out away from home. It depends what we have left over. Say the last two signings are Bates & proctor then we'd only have 4.01 in which case we couldn't fit in berge regardless. Although I agree, Dimi would be a fantastic signing at reserve for us lot.

• Like 1