British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Can posters please shut up about Auty. He did well years ago at Birmingham, Sheffield & Redcar. He has, also, been used at Belle Vue & Leicester.

He has said it himself, HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE TOP LEAGUE! 

Imagine its hard when you know you aren't up to it!! 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Imagine its hard when you know you aren't up to it!! 

You after a few pints probably ain't even capable of taking a dog out for a s..,

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Can posters please shut up about Auty. He did well years ago at Birmingham, Sheffield & Redcar. He has, also, been used at Belle Vue & Leicester.

He has said it himself, HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE TOP LEAGUE! 

Who are you to say who can discuss what? 

While Sidney is on this forum there will always be a discussion to be had about Auty :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Embarrassed again so resorts to personal insults, what is that makes you so angry? Old age? You started pissing the bed?? Cant get it up to satisfy the missus? What is it maybe we could help

You me ole mucker using your left hand enjoy eh what a Saddo, pissing the bed you better give mummy a nudge don't go to far Saddo.

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Who are you to say who can discuss what? 

While Sidney is on this forum there will always be a discussion to be had about Auty :D 

Baggy shut the F......    up.!!!

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Rude. 

He really is the gift that just keeps on giving. Wonderful stuff. It's like being down the pub listening to the drunk who's an expert on everything and won't hear otherwise.

Can't wait to hear what he calls me this time, weirdo again I assume.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JCookie said:

He really is the gift that just keeps on giving. Wonderful stuff. It's like being down the pub listening to the drunk who's an expert on everything and won't hear otherwise.

Can't wait to hear what he calls me this time, weirdo again I assume.

Weirdo certainly.

8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Rude. 

Rude you love a response trying to be impartial but not very good at it.

• Confused 1

Why dont you 2 meet up behind the bike shed and have a playground scrap to get it out of your system? Getting very boring now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Can we go back to the CL please? Fans were much nicer :rofl:

Auty = a decent rider on his day, but has bugger all to do with Sheffield anymore, so I’m at a loss as to why we seem to have pages discussing him, or why there is so much unnecessary abuse. Think there are a couple of people on here who need to take their handbags outside or just chill the hell out!!

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You me ole mucker using your left hand enjoy eh what a Saddo, pissing the bed you better give mummy a nudge don't go to far Saddo.

I just get yours to hold it for me so im all good there plus if her arthritis kicks in its a double show

22 minutes ago, Cue Ball said:

Auty = a decent rider on his day, but has bugger all to do with Sheffield anymore, so I’m at a loss as to why we seem to have pages discussing him, or why there is so much unnecessary abuse. Think there are a couple of people on here who need to take their handbags outside or just chill the hell out!!

That's true, so much more chilled! I like it :D

1 hour ago, Cue Ball said:

We're not all like that, honest:D If you ever come to Monmore I'll buy you a beer   :drink:

• Like 2