British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

That's true, so much more chilled! I like it :D

I’m going to ask you again in eleven months time ;)

• Haha 1

The thing with auty at owlerton have seen him pass some bloody good riders his problem is and always will be gating the bloke for love of money can t make a start 

Signing no.6 in the morning 

Musielak?

Welcome ash Morris not sure about this signing,did ok last season before injury and rode well against us at Brum last season.I think it depends on other teams 6 and 7. Good luck to the lad anyway.By my reckoning we've got about just over 6 points left.I would like Jake Allen but more likely Richard Lawson .

If Kurtz is 3.39 which is his CL average (5.43/1.6) converted then Sheffield have 6.76 for the final rider.  If Kurtz is 4.00 then 6.15.

25 minutes ago, Col said:

If Kurtz is 3.39 which is his CL average (5.43/1.6) converted then Sheffield have 6.76 for the final rider.  If Kurtz is 4.00 then 6.15.

I think you've forgotten to give Kyle Howarth his 2.5% reduction. I think you've Sheffield have got 6.91 left (or 6.30 if Todd is on 4.00). :t:

Edited by False dawn

3 minutes ago, False dawn said:

I think you've forgotten to give Kyle Howarth his 2.5% reduction. I think you've Sheffield have got 6.91 left (or 6.30 if Todd is on 4.00). :t:

You are correct, I'm having allot of spreadsheet failures this winter.

1 minute ago, Col said:

You are correct, I'm having allot of spreadsheet failures this winter.

We are generally okay with riders who had an average in the final figures published on the speedwaygb site. But there is some confusion (in my mind at least) who gets the 2.5% e.g. Nick Morris and we all guessing where a rider has moved leagues, e.g. Todd Kurtz. There must be a definitive list of riders' averages for clubs to be building their teams. It would be nice, especially as we get  down to the last one or two riders to signed, if we had sight of this.

40 minutes ago, False dawn said:

6.91, leaves a few possibilities; King, Wright, Riss, Tungate, Harris, Musielak, Ellis, Bewley.

12 minutes ago, ShyTalk said:

6.91, leaves a few possibilities; King, Wright, Riss, Tungate, Harris, Musielak, Ellis, Bewley.

It does but only one maybe two of those aren’t already signed up.