British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

Same old story Steve, someone on.here says they've heard it and it's then taken as gospel

Some people really don’t do the simplest of things by reading for themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Some people really don’t do the simplest of things by reading for themselves.

Musielak did an interview in Swindon's programme where he said that he may give the UK a miss depending on what league he signed for in Poland. i.e Extraliga he would. He's in Div 1 so this may mean a change of plan for him. He has also signed in Sweden which he wasn't part of this year.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Rosco says it’s rubbish that Tobias said he isn’t racing here next season. 

we will see :nono:

32 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Musielak did an interview in Swindon's programme where he said that he may give the UK a miss depending on what league he signed for in Poland. i.e Extraliga he would. He's in Div 1 so this may mean a change of plan for him. He has also signed in Sweden which he wasn't part of this year.

If he said something in a Swindon programme then that might be different. Just quoting Rosco in last weeks speedway star saying it was ‘rubbish’. 

27 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

we will see :nono:

Exactly, he may come back. Rosco said so. 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Rosco says it’s rubbish that Tobias said he isn’t racing here next season. 

Rosco might have said that but Reliant Robin has already confirmed on the Swindon thread that Musielak is not riding in the UK next year.

23 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

If he said something in a Swindon programme then that might be different. Just quoting Rosco in last weeks speedway star saying it was ‘rubbish’. 

Exactly, he may come back. Rosco said so. 

he won't torun have told him no england next season !!

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Rosco might have said that but Reliant Robin has already confirmed on the Swindon thread that Musielak is not riding in the UK next year.

57 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

he won't torun have told him no england next season !!

As previously discussed I’m only quoting what Rosco said last week who said it was ‘rubbish’ that Musielak wouldn’t be back.

Edited by stevebrum
Added info

9 hours ago, ShyTalk said:

6.91, leaves a few possibilities; King, Wright, Riss, Tungate, Harris, Musielak, Ellis, Bewley.

Cross off King - if he isnt a Witch I will eat my hat

Cross off Tungate - cant see him being an allowable option with other new additions to your set up

2 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Musielak would be a top signing but don't think it will be him,more likely Lawson or Allen .If we could get Allen then we could attract Scunthorpe fans.

Cant see it being either of Lawson or Allen. Whilst i would love to see Allen at Sheffield, it has been quoted that we have 6.91 to play with and Allen is only 5.56. Dont think Ash Morris would have been signed if we are not going to use most of the points available (thats if it is 6.91). What average is Mikkel Bech? 

29 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

As previously discussed I’m only quoting what Rosco said last week who said it was ‘rubbish’ that Musielak wouldn’t be back.

we get that so why you keep saying he will ride ????????????????????????

40 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

we get that so why you keep saying he will ride ????????????????????????

Because it’s not confirmed If he is or isn’t yet other than people posting he isn’t.

Sheffield now have 6 riders chosen, and the points used so far is 36.21.

That leaves us with 6.29 for the last rider.

The Sheffield promotion have in the past got a close to the limit as possible, and I think that they will do so this time .

So looking at the riders from last season who averaged between 6.00 and 6.29 points I can only find Bomber or Musielak.

Bomber could be a possibility, although I have never been totally convinced of him around Sheffield, and  Musielak. it would appear could be giving UK a miss.

Other possibilities Mikkel Beck who has stated that he wants to ride in the UK and would come in at 6.23, another Dane and possible long shot Anders Thomsen who I believe would come in on converted average of around about 6.

Very intriguing and will be interesting to see who the final rider will be, but the Promotion have been true to their word and they are proving that they are not coming to make up the numbers.  

what we have left to play with is 6.31

kurtz I believe will be on a 4.00 average(that's why hes a bit of a gamble)and with signing morris I cannot see us signing a 5 and half point man for the last place leaving about 0.80 unused when we could have had a better option than ash morris at reserve.

riders under 6.31 available and not announced as signed anywhere yet include- heeps, MPT, musielak, bewley, harris, bellego, Lawson, allen, nicholls, covatti.

from those im sure some have deals already under the table, apart from 2 which stand out as nothing sorted yet.....musielak and bellego, I would expect the last one to be musielak...

time will tell. 

28 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Because it’s not confirmed If he is or isn’t yet other than people posting he isn’t.

well he isn't riding FACT !!

• Haha 1