British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, RS50 said:

Rode for Leicester 2018, 10 matches averaging around 3 and a half. Josh Auty also rode for Leicester and averaged over a point more. 

Blimey, that opens up a whole new argument, Todd or Auty?   :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Blimey, that opens up a whole new argument, Todd or Auty?   :)

We all know you prefer Wells , you wanted him in the engine room of the 2020 Swindon side.!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

We all know you prefer Wells , you wanted him in the engine room of the 2020 Swindon side.!!!!!

So it’s Wells, Auty or Kurtz now, is it?

You seem to have a mental blockage concerning Wells.

Yes, he had a terrible season for Poole, but he is still a 7 point CL rider and the Glasgow promotion think he can do a job next season.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

So it’s Wells, Auty or Kurtz now, is it?

You seem to have a mental blockage concerning Wells.

Yes, he had a terrible season for Poole, but he is still a 7 point CL rider and the Glasgow promotion think he can do a job next season.

He was a Championship number 1 a couple of years back.

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

He was a Championship number 1 a couple of years back.

Good point. Next?

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

2012 Steve he had thirteen matches for Poole and was then replaced average 3.17. I have seen him guest a few times at Premiership level since and he has shown nothing to suggest he is at that level now.He is good at Owlerton so maybe he could get some confidence at home and take that away.My interest really was comparing other reserves to ours at Swindon who will be  Perks/ Rowe.

Aah ok, thanks for that info. Couldn’t remember him riding much PL but yea I’d say in general not PL standard. That said there are likely to be a few weak number 7s next season so he only has to beat his opposite number to improve. 

Think he is being more relied on to do well at Sheffield, which on paper he should be the strongest candidate. I too would have said Wells however after this season it’s a huge gamble. 

Jack Holder wins the Jason Crump Invitational 'A' Final at Kurri Kurri today from Tungate, Riss and Brady Kurtz.

13 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Jack Holder wins the Jason Crump Invitational 'A' Final at Kurri Kurri today from Tungate, Riss and Brady Kurtz.

Means nowt in the UK

• Like 3

Don’t believe it was suggested it did have any relevance in the uk... so what’s your point?

Although, Jack Holder will be a Sheffield rider next season, so it is of relevance to Sheffield supporters... and as most of us live in the UK, it does have some relevance here...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cue Ball said:

Don’t believe it was suggested it did have any relevance in the uk... so what’s your point?

Although, Jack Holder will be a Sheffield rider next season, so it is of relevance to Sheffield supporters... and as most of us live in the UK, it does have some relevance here...

What I meant was that a riders form in Kurri Kurri during the winter doesn't give much of an indication of what we can expect on these shores in 2020.

I know it's of interest to Sheffield fans as well as some Poole fans. 

After seeing off a bottle of gin, I went for the shorter direct route:cheers:

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:17 AM, Bald Bloke said:

Means nowt in the UK

What it shows is that Jack is a good rider on his day , the trouble is those days don't come often enough!

38 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

What it shows is that Jack is a good rider on his day , the trouble is those days don't come often enough!

Agree with all that.