British Speedway Forum

I take your point, but he did make a typically boring gate and go Hancock race into an exciting, controversial one for the veiwer and as I said earlier, if he's an inch in front he wont shut off.

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

This must be one of those isolated incidents, took 2 seconds to find on YouTube, simply by searching for “Nicki pedersen speedway” no mention of crashes/incidents in the search yet 10 of the top 12 hits are of crashes and incidents - there’s a correlation there and denying it is just blind, he has a reputation for a reason.

I’m no Nicki hater but imo he crosses the line and I’m sure if you asked his peers they’d agree

You could use the same search for many other riders. Being selective doesn’t prove your point.

We disagree. Move on.

For the record btw, I’ve just watched the clip and again, I don’t see what he does wrong. That is not crossing a line that is going for a gap and taking an opportunity.

Edited by acef
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is why nicki has been signed by sheffield,he's not had a race yet but there seems to be plenty of excitement building up already judging by all the posts on here .Personally I'm looking forward to it myself now,just hope the weather is better for the season than it is at the moment.Theres a buzz around British speedway again,the first for a long time,so hopefully we get a good summer and plenty of entertaining speedway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not being quite as savvy as I'd like to be on attaching things on here, have a look at the 2006 Slovenian GP final, I know he's not quite the rider he was then, but love or hate him as has been said making British speedway buzz again, especially with Crump on the scene again. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, acef said:

You could use the same search for many other riders. Being selective doesn’t prove your point.

We disagree. Move on.

For the record btw, I’ve just watched the clip and again, I don’t see what he does wrong. That is not crossing a line that is going for a gap and taking an opportunity.

I think it shows what pedersen is , nothing but a give it cant take it guy shoving the bike at zagar kicking then running away like a school yard fight. Je can them mouth off in the pits with hus crew to look after him, still what goes round comes around.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, acef said:

We disagree. Move on.

This is not why I go to speedway  certainly don't look forward to seeing it ,anyone can try too hard make a mistake but not just knock someone off and act in such an arrogant manner afterwards there is nothing endearing in that !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Doesn't really sound like a man who is not totally committed to the UK this season and only intends to do a handful of meetings..

Cant be true, someone's mate who knows a mate of Nikki says he is only here for two months

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Cant be true, someone's mate who knows a mate of Nikki says he is only here for two months

He’s not going to be here at all now :-)

All the doom and gloom merchants have their opinion yet again, rumour after rumour about Niki if the supporters put as half as  much effort in to the speedway club as the promotion have over the last few years and especially last winter they would do well, instead of finding fault with everything at the club and starting falsehoods off about who is riding at Sheffield and for how long. Its time now to get behind the club not slag everything off

• Like 6

Folk need to get used to the whole idea of 2020 being cancelled. 

15 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

if you,have no interest in speedway then clear Off. i think that people pretty much know that our great sports season is all but written off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moranboys said:

if you,have no interest in speedway then clear Off. i think that people pretty much know that our great sports season is all but written off.

:lol::rolleyes:

On 3/22/2020 at 12:32 AM, Daniel Smith said:

So much negativity. Every post I see you put on here is negative or putting a downer on something.

Everything might be cancelled but no harm in some positivity.

• Like 3