British Speedway Forum

I think you will have jack and Chris holder in your team.  Chris was due to go to Ipswich but his visa didn’t come through in time and Ipswich signed crump instead.  
shortly after Holders visa came through !!! Truplant are long term sponsors of holder.  Financially I can’t see him asking more than pedersen 

• Like 2

On 12/30/2020 at 5:22 PM, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think you will have jack and Chris holder in your team.  Chris was due to go to Ipswich but his visa didn’t come through in time and Ipswich signed crump instead.  
shortly after Holders visa came through !!! Truplant are long term sponsors of holder.  Financially I can’t see him asking more than pedersen 

Promoters shouldn't concern themselves with signing up riders. The announcement of a new strain of the virus is scheduled for April, leading to another lockdown and abandonment of season 21. All part of the Plandemic. Unless/until there is a people's revolution, we are stuck with this until The Great Reset. Google it.

9 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Promoters shouldn't concern themselves with signing up riders. The announcement of a new strain of the virus is scheduled for April, leading to another lockdown and abandonment of season 21. All part of the Plandemic. Unless/until there is a people's revolution, we are stuck with this until The Great Reset. Google it.

Google ‘moron’ and it’s a pretty accurate definition of yourself 

2 hours ago, therefused said:

Google ‘moron’ and it’s a pretty accurate definition of yourself 

Why don't you debate him instead of throwing insults...

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Why don't you debate him instead of throwing insults...

how can you debate that? its pathetic

1 hour ago, therefused said:

how can you debate that? its pathetic

The lockdown of March 2020 created a precedent in English Common Law which allows for the imposition of “lockdowns” and the suspension of Human Rights at any time the government believes there is a pandemic. Conveniently, the World Health Organisation (WHO) revised the definition of “pandemic” in 2018. Whereas previously only a disease causing vast numbers of deaths could be declared a pandemic, the new definition allows for the word to be applied to virtually any disease that might be suspected to be contagious. Therefore a bad head-cold or “sickness bug” with the capacity to spread can be declared a pandemic, allowing the UK government to impose lockdowns at will. 

Debate that.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 8:35 PM, 4thbender said:

I agree ,some people are just plain followers, media monkeys

On 1/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, 4thbender said:

It sounds like you have spent enough time on Google for everyone!

On 1/6/2021 at 11:44 PM, Spiderman1 said:

I agree ,some people are just plain followers, media monkeys

Are you a scientist?

In all honesty , whoever is saying forget 2021 is right. The virus is miles away from going down to 0 cases , and even when it does they wont allow fans to flock back to stadiums. Its being realistic to think 2022 is the earliest crowds will be back in

Eat humble pie when it starts 

36 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Eat humble pie when it starts 

The F1 in march in Australia has been cancelled already . Its held in Melbourne where we have no active cases. So what chance have around 500-1000 people got of gathering at a third rate sport (as thats essentially what it is to joe public) in March in the UK? Where there are a huge amount of cases. 

It wont be happening. And the promoters know it so i dont see why they are pretending only to let fans down at the last minute. The season will be pushed back and back and before you know it will be October. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pinny said:

The F1 in march in Australia has been cancelled already . Its held in Melbourne where we have no active cases. So what chance have around 500-1000 people got of gathering at a third rate sport (as thats essentially what it is to joe public) in March in the UK? Where there are a huge amount of cases. 

It wont be happening. And the promoters know it so i dont see why they are pretending only to let fans down at the last minute. The season will be pushed back and back and before you know it will be October. 

I can see 'some' racing happening around September or October...

The 'high risk' categories will have all hopefully been vaccinated by then twice (if all goes to plan)..

And many of those age groups covered will form the majority of most Speedway crowds I would think so maybe if restrictions allow (as they will still be in place I would think until everyone has the jab), then maybe some individual and/or made up team events could take place in front of a 1000 or so?

With the SON in Manchester in October actually happening too..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I can see 'some' racing happening around September or October...

The 'high risk' categories will have all hopefully been vaccinated by then twice (if all goes to plan)..

And many of those age groups covered will form the majority of most Speedway crowds I would think so maybe if restrictions allow (as they will still be in place I would think until everyone has the jab), then maybe some individual and/or made up team events could take place in front of a 1000 or so?

With the SON in Manchester in October actually happening too..

Agree mikebv but most clubs, riders and stadiums won’t survive until September or October it’s just not going to happen. Maybe Swindon have done the right thing pulling out but sadly I suspect they will not return.
The situation with Covid is extremely serious for everyone, good businesses are going bust and people being put out of work inflicting hardship, speedway and sport is the least of concerns at this time.

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

if you read the proper BSPA statements nothing is starting until may now :rofl:

• Like 1