British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

grow up you child and grow a pair  idiot 

How long did it take to think up that sentence? 

Ill start the betting... i reckon about 4 hours. Anyone else?

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Serious question Geoff..

Have you had the jab recently?

If so, are these the side effects you've been demonstrating the past few days?

If you have, and they are, I am not sure if I will have one now to be honest..:D

very droll i'll leave at that small mentality !!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pinny said:

How long did it take to think up that sentence? 

Ill start the betting... i reckon about 4 hours. Anyone else?

what's ill start the betting ??? ohh you mean i'll  ? understand now :rofl: 

18 hours ago, geoff58 said:

what's ill start the betting ??? ohh you mean i'll  ? understand now :rofl: 

I love it when people try to correct somebody for their grammar and then get it wrong themselves. 

Next you’ll be using big words you don’t understand because you think it’ll make you look really photosynthesis. 

:)

Edited by Najjer
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

I love it when people try to correct somebody for their grammar and then get it wrong themselves. 

Next you’ll be using big words you don’t understand because you think it’ll make you look really photosynthesis. 

:)

:cheers:

Edited by geoff58

44 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Much rumours coming from Sheffield other than the probable departure of Nicki :( And definite departure of Todd... Replacements?

If reports are correct that Palin,Gilkes and Flint are riding in Premiership in 2021as rising stars  then I would expect one of the Thompson twins to be at Sheffield with the other in East Anglia 

Edited by flagrag

2 hours ago, flagrag said:

If reports are correct that Palin,Gilkes and Flint are riding in Premiership in 2021as rising stars  then I would expect one of the Thompson twins to be at Sheffield with the other in East Anglia 

I should think the twins are already penciled in for Leicester NL & CL? Don't think riders are allowed to do 3 UK Leagues any more.

6 hours ago, Gambo said:

I should think the twins are already penciled in for Leicester NL & CL? Don't think riders are allowed to do 3 UK Leagues any more.

They weren’t but the ‘future star’ scheme may change that? 

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

They weren’t but the ‘future star’ scheme may change that? 

Just off topic,does anybody think that we have a realistic chance of seeing racing again this year,I hate looking on the gloomy side but this pandemic is relentless and it's going to be a while before most of the population is vaccinated,certainly well beyond may,and are we going to have to have proof that we have had the vaccine to be able to enter stadia,events etc.glastonbury already cancelled and more festivals will be I guess and that wasn't while June!......just a thought.

Edited by Moranboys

12 hours ago, flagrag said:

Even if riding in 3 Leagues were allowed, the Thompsons riding in 3 Leagues and different PL teams would be a logistical nightmare/impossibility.