British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

Not a chance. What we are witnessing is the systematic obliteration of national cultures in favour of a globalist totalitarian regime. Anyone who still believes that the hardships of the last twelve months are in any way connected to a "pandemic" is deluding himself. "Three weeks to flatten the sombrero" has turned into nearly 12 months with still no visible way out of the strait-jacket. As I've said before in this and other forums, there is no intention that we will EVER return to life pre-2020.The present government regime is no longer a democracy:  Boris and co. have built a "government of occupation," ruling by ministerial edict, having completely circumvented the democratic parliamentary process.

The whole charade of wearing masks, having to stay indoors, not meeting with family and giving up jobs and businesses has nothing whatever to do with a killer virus: it is a strategy driven by the government's behavioural psychologists to break the human spirit, de-construct the British sense of community and make us entirely reliant upon the state for our livelihoods. Mark my words: in March or April (just when the population believes the lockdown is about to be eased and Speedway can resume), bumbling Boris and his psychopathic chum Matt Hancock will announce the arrival of a new and deadlier strain of the virus from China and the whole process will start again.

What extraordinary ignorance. What a crassly stupid post.

The Government is full of laissez-faire libertarians, and the last thing they would want is a populace reliant on the state.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Not a chance. What we are witnessing is the systematic obliteration of national cultures in favour of a globalist totalitarian regime. Anyone who still believes that the hardships of the last twelve months are in any way connected to a "pandemic" is deluding himself. "Three weeks to flatten the sombrero" has turned into nearly 12 months with still no visible way out of the strait-jacket. As I've said before in this and other forums, there is no intention that we will EVER return to life pre-2020.The present government regime is no longer a democracy:  Boris and co. have built a "government of occupation," ruling by ministerial edict, having completely circumvented the democratic parliamentary process.

The whole charade of wearing masks, having to stay indoors, not meeting with family and giving up jobs and businesses has nothing whatever to do with a killer virus: it is a strategy driven by the government's behavioural psychologists to break the human spirit, de-construct the British sense of community and make us entirely reliant upon the state for our livelihoods. Mark my words: in March or April (just when the population believes the lockdown is about to be eased and Speedway can resume), bumbling Boris and his psychopathic chum Matt Hancock will announce the arrival of a new and deadlier strain of the virus from China and the whole process will start again.

Wrong thread

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

Coming from Sunderland, I expect you're familiar with the technique of playing the man and not the ball. So, given that I'm a bell end, let's get back to playing the ball. Which bit of my contribution do you disagree with and why?

Maybe you could afford us your solution for this situation

On 1/22/2021 at 10:26 PM, flagrag said:

If reports are correct that Palin,Gilkes and Flint are riding in Premiership in 2021as rising stars  then I would expect one of the Thompson twins to be at Sheffield with the other in East Anglia 

I have not seen either of the Thompson brothers, but given that they will only just have turned 17, at the scheduled season start, and have never ridden in division 2, are they ready for division 1?  Just asking, not giving an opinion. 

39 minutes ago, RS50 said:

I have not seen either of the Thompson brothers, but given that they will only just have turned 17, at the scheduled season start, and have never ridden in division 2, are they ready for division 1?  Just asking, not giving an opinion. 

they didn’t look out of place in last years british final and when you race with better riders they will bring them on 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Coming from Sunderland, I expect you're familiar with the technique of playing the man and not the ball. So, given that I'm a bell end, let's get back to playing the ball. Which bit of my contribution do you disagree with and why?

Doesn’t matter where in the country I’m from, your idiotic conspiracy theory doesn’t belong on any page never mind a speedway discussion. You've contributed nothing , just made a ridiculous statement.

Having lost a relative and two good friends to something you claim doesn’t exist is just insulting.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, RS50 said:

It is for that reason that they will only start the season in Premiership if their is riders of the same standard. In 2019 both of the Thompson twins were beating home & away the likes of Rowe ,Palin,Flint,Gilkes,Bickley,Clegg,Edwards etc it may be a little too soon for the riders above and the standard maybe a bit more Kemp,Brennan, Perks sort of level

5 minutes ago, flagrag said:

It is for that reason that they will only start the season in Premiership if their is riders of the same standard. In 2019 both of the Thompson twins were beating home & away the likes of Rowe ,Palin,Flint,Gilkes,Bickley,Clegg,Edwards etc it may be a little too soon for the riders above and the standard maybe a bit more Kemp,Brennan, Perks sort of level

What were the 2019 NL averages of the twins and the other riders you have mentioned? Genuine question, I cant find them.

2 minutes ago, skydog said:

What were the 2019 NL averages of the twins and the other riders you have mentioned? Genuine question, I cant find them.

Joe 6.48. Dan 5.5.

9 hours ago, Gambo said:

Joe 6.48. Dan 5.5.

Thanks Gambo, cant open it though for some reason, I'll have a dig around

1 hour ago, skydog said:

Thanks Gambo, cant open it though for some reason, I'll have a dig around

It should open with Acrobat Reader, if you have it. It's a free download if you haven't already got it.

11 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Doesn’t matter where in the country I’m from, your idiotic conspiracy theory doesn’t belong on any page never mind a speedway discussion. You've contributed nothing , just made a ridiculous statement.

Having lost a relative and two good friends to something you claim doesn’t exist is just insulting.

My post was placed in response to Moranboys query as to whether there is a realistic chance of seeing racing again this year, so it is only polite to tell him what I know. As to my submission being an "idiotic conspiracy theory," the only thing I got wrong was the timeframe. I said that the new and deadlier virus would be announced in March, but that was before I'd read yesterday's newspaper, which contains the headline "UK's mutant strain is 40% more deadly." In a linked article on the same page headed "...And SA variant may make jab 50% less effective," the article warns "allowing the variant first detected in South Africa to become the dominant strain could send the country back to square one." (Daily Mail, Jan 23rd, page 12) They're preparing us for a further year-long lockdown, just as I predicted.

This puppet Prime Minister and his psychopathic henchmen are circumventing parliamentary democracy to systematically remove our freedoms. Placing 65 million people under house-arrest for 10 months, implementing a 3-tier system, giving police obscene powers to enter your home without a warrant and beat peaceful protesters with batons, forcing us all to wear masks to dehumanize the population, forcing the closure of hundreds of thousands of businesses with the permanent loss of millions of jobs, instructing GPs to refuse care and medication to tens of thousands of care-home residents (causing 18,000 avoidable deaths), authorising hospitals to abandon the treatment of millions of seriously ill patients: ALL MEASURES TAKEN WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE IN PARLIAMENT! This is not democracy, it's DICTATORSHIP.... and it's aided and abetted by idiots who want to dismiss it all as a "conspiracy theory." You should tell that to the thousands of business owners that have invested their toil and money to build businesses over decades to see them shut down in a stroke of Matt Hancock's pen... or the millions of people who have seen their jobs and careers destroyed, never to return... or the millions of young people who have seen their education flushed down the pan.

The truth deniers who want to dismiss real events as a "conspiracy theory" are a disgrace and are really just collaborating with the enemy. But put your mask on and take the jab.... Good luck with that.

12 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

My post was placed in response to Moranboys query as to whether there is a realistic chance of seeing racing again this year, so it is only polite to tell him what I know. As to my submission being an "idiotic conspiracy theory," the only thing I got wrong was the timeframe. I said that the new and deadlier virus would be announced in March, but that was before I'd read yesterday's newspaper, which contains the headline "UK's mutant strain is 40% more deadly." In a linked article on the same page headed "...And SA variant may make jab 50% less effective," the article warns "allowing the variant first detected in South Africa to become the dominant strain could send the country back to square one." (Daily Mail, Jan 23rd, page 12) They're preparing us for a further year-long lockdown, just as I predicted.

This puppet Prime Minister and his psychopathic henchmen are circumventing parliamentary democracy to systematically remove our freedoms. Placing 65 million people under house-arrest for 10 months, implementing a 3-tier system, giving police obscene powers to enter your home without a warrant and beat peaceful protesters with batons, forcing us all to wear masks to dehumanize the population, forcing the closure of hundreds of thousands of businesses with the permanent loss of millions of jobs, instructing GPs to refuse care and medication to tens of thousands of care-home residents (causing 18,000 avoidable deaths), authorising hospitals to abandon the treatment of millions of seriously ill patients: ALL MEASURES TAKEN WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE IN PARLIAMENT! This is not democracy, it's DICTATORSHIP.... and it's aided and abetted by idiots who want to dismiss it all as a "conspiracy theory." You should tell that to the thousands of business owners that have invested their toil and money to build businesses over decades to see them shut down in a stroke of Matt Hancock's pen... or the millions of people who have seen their jobs and careers destroyed, never to return... or the millions of young people who have seen their education flushed down the pan.

The truth deniers who want to dismiss real events as a "conspiracy theory" are a disgrace and are really just collaborating with the enemy. But put your mask on and take the jab.... Good luck with that.

Surely this is a 'World wide event' and not just our "puppet Prime Minister and his psychopathic henchmen" who are driving this. So who is in 'overall' control of this World wide collaboration?

NOW GET OFF THIS THREAD AND JOIN THE REST OF THE IDIOTS ON THE COVID THREAD !

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

It should open with Acrobat Reader, if you have it. It's a free download if you haven't already got it.

Try this one 2019 National League Teams Declaration (final)