British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, 4thbender said:

My post was placed in response to Moranboys query as to whether there is a realistic chance of seeing racing again this year, so it is only polite to tell him what I know. As to my submission being an "idiotic conspiracy theory," the only thing I got wrong was the timeframe. I said that the new and deadlier virus would be announced in March, but that was before I'd read yesterday's newspaper, which contains the headline "UK's mutant strain is 40% more deadly." In a linked article on the same page headed "...And SA variant may make jab 50% less effective," the article warns "allowing the variant first detected in South Africa to become the dominant strain could send the country back to square one." (Daily Mail, Jan 23rd, page 12) They're preparing us for a further year-long lockdown, just as I predicted.

This puppet Prime Minister and his psychopathic henchmen are circumventing parliamentary democracy to systematically remove our freedoms. Placing 65 million people under house-arrest for 10 months, implementing a 3-tier system, giving police obscene powers to enter your home without a warrant and beat peaceful protesters with batons, forcing us all to wear masks to dehumanize the population, forcing the closure of hundreds of thousands of businesses with the permanent loss of millions of jobs, instructing GPs to refuse care and medication to tens of thousands of care-home residents (causing 18,000 avoidable deaths), authorising hospitals to abandon the treatment of millions of seriously ill patients: ALL MEASURES TAKEN WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE IN PARLIAMENT! This is not democracy, it's DICTATORSHIP.... and it's aided and abetted by idiots who want to dismiss it all as a "conspiracy theory." You should tell that to the thousands of business owners that have invested their toil and money to build businesses over decades to see them shut down in a stroke of Matt Hancock's pen... or the millions of people who have seen their jobs and careers destroyed, never to return... or the millions of young people who have seen their education flushed down the pan.

The truth deniers who want to dismiss real events as a "conspiracy theory" are a disgrace and are really just collaborating with the enemy. But put your mask on and take the jab.... Good luck with that.

Although I try to understand your perception of this virus I do understand where Steve55 is coming from although not in total agreement of his response.regardless of your political take on the situation,it would not matter which government was in charge,the outcome would be no different.these are unprecedented times in which we currently live.this virus is a serious killer,let's not move away from that fact and as Steve 55 pointed out,is worldwide.i work for the NHS and have witnessed first had the distress of staff and the anxiety of not just NHS staff but other public sector workers too,including myself.im not going carry on this debate and my original question was just about asking people's opinion on whether or not racing will resume this season given cancellations of festivals etc already.in all honesty,what more can the government possibly do?they are inbetween a rock and a hard place and I think that they are doing their utmost.

Edited by Moranboys
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Anyway,back to team matters,if racing does resume,who is going to replace Nikki Pedersen and Todd Kurtz?

I've heard Crump and Batchelor....

problem is that it's: Troy Crump & Jason Batchelor!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

My post was placed in response to Moranboys query as to whether there is a realistic chance of seeing racing again this year, so it is only polite to tell him what I know. As to my submission being an "idiotic conspiracy theory," the only thing I got wrong was the timeframe. I said that the new and deadlier virus would be announced in March, but that was before I'd read yesterday's newspaper, which contains the headline "UK's mutant strain is 40% more deadly." In a linked article on the same page headed "...And SA variant may make jab 50% less effective," the article warns "allowing the variant first detected in South Africa to become the dominant strain could send the country back to square one." (Daily Mail, Jan 23rd, page 12) They're preparing us for a further year-long lockdown, just as I predicted.

This puppet Prime Minister and his psychopathic henchmen are circumventing parliamentary democracy to systematically remove our freedoms. Placing 65 million people under house-arrest for 10 months, implementing a 3-tier system, giving police obscene powers to enter your home without a warrant and beat peaceful protesters with batons, forcing us all to wear masks to dehumanize the population, forcing the closure of hundreds of thousands of businesses with the permanent loss of millions of jobs, instructing GPs to refuse care and medication to tens of thousands of care-home residents (causing 18,000 avoidable deaths), authorising hospitals to abandon the treatment of millions of seriously ill patients: ALL MEASURES TAKEN WITHOUT A SINGLE VOTE IN PARLIAMENT! This is not democracy, it's DICTATORSHIP.... and it's aided and abetted by idiots who want to dismiss it all as a "conspiracy theory." You should tell that to the thousands of business owners that have invested their toil and money to build businesses over decades to see them shut down in a stroke of Matt Hancock's pen... or the millions of people who have seen their jobs and careers destroyed, never to return... or the millions of young people who have seen their education flushed down the pan.

The truth deniers who want to dismiss real events as a "conspiracy theory" are a disgrace and are really just collaborating with the enemy. But put your mask on and take the jab.... Good luck with that.

You’ve just proved what I said....your a bell end.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Although I try to understand your perception of this virus I do understand where Steve55 is coming from although not in total agreement of his response.regardless of your political take on the situation,it would not matter which government was in charge,the outcome would be no different.these are unprecedented times in which we currently live.this virus is a serious killer,let's not move away from that fact and as Steve 55 pointed out,is worldwide.i work for the NHS and have witnessed first had the distress of staff and the anxiety of not just NHS staff but other public sector workers too,including myself.im not going carry on this debate and my original question was just about asking people's opinion on whether or not racing will resume this season given cancellations of festivals etc already.in all honesty,what more can the government possibly do?they are inbetween a rock and a hard place and I think that they are doing there utmost.

It's looking quite possible that lockdown could last till the end of summer so there may be no UK racing for a second season.

20 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Not a chance. What we are witnessing is the systematic obliteration of national cultures in favour of a globalist totalitarian regime. Anyone who still believes that the hardships of the last twelve months are in any way connected to a "pandemic" is deluding himself. "Three weeks to flatten the sombrero" has turned into nearly 12 months with still no visible way out of the strait-jacket. As I've said before in this and other forums, there is no intention that we will EVER return to life pre-2020.The present government regime is no longer a democracy:  Boris and co. have built a "government of occupation," ruling by ministerial edict, having completely circumvented the democratic parliamentary process.

The whole charade of wearing masks, having to stay indoors, not meeting with family and giving up jobs and businesses has nothing whatever to do with a killer virus: it is a strategy driven by the government's behavioural psychologists to break the human spirit, de-construct the British sense of community and make us entirely reliant upon the state for our livelihoods. Mark my words: in March or April (just when the population believes the lockdown is about to be eased and Speedway can resume), bumbling Boris and his psychopathic chum Matt Hancock will announce the arrival of a new and deadlier strain of the virus from China and the whole process will start again.

SHUT THE **** up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, 4thbender said:

Not a chance. What we are witnessing is the systematic obliteration of national cultures in favour of a globalist totalitarian regime. Anyone who still believes that the hardships of the last twelve months are in any way connected to a "pandemic" is deluding himself. "Three weeks to flatten the sombrero" has turned into nearly 12 months with still no visible way out of the strait-jacket. As I've said before in this and other forums, there is no intention that we will EVER return to life pre-2020.The present government regime is no longer a democracy:  Boris and co. have built a "government of occupation," ruling by ministerial edict, having completely circumvented the democratic parliamentary process.

The whole charade of wearing masks, having to stay indoors, not meeting with family and giving up jobs and businesses has nothing whatever to do with a killer virus: it is a strategy driven by the government's behavioural psychologists to break the human spirit, de-construct the British sense of community and make us entirely reliant upon the state for our livelihoods. Mark my words: in March or April (just when the population believes the lockdown is about to be eased and Speedway can resume), bumbling Boris and his psychopathic chum Matt Hancock will announce the arrival of a new and deadlier strain of the virus from China and the whole process will start again.

Ummm, you do realise we are not the only country in lockdown don't you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4thbender said:

I will thanks. The best way to stay out of hospital. I take it if/when you catch it you will refusing treatment seeing as you think it's BS? 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Ummm, you do realise we are not the only country in lockdown don't you?

Yes, absolutely - it's global (which makes it all the more sinister). But nevertheless, the government has quietly extended coronavirus lockdown laws, without recourse to any parliamentary debate (i.e. it's illegal), to give local councils the power to close pubs, restaurants, shops and public spaces until July 17.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is reported as saying the government could not consider easing lockdown restrictions with infection rates at their current high levels, and until it is confident the vaccination programme is working. Does anyone actually believe this will be the last "extension"? Bet you believe in Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy too.

Check it out for yourself: https://bit.ly/3p8zwwC 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I will thanks. The best way to stay out of hospital. I take it if/when you catch it you will refusing treatment seeing as you think it's BS? 

I've had it - and survived (without hospitalisation).

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Moranboys said:

Anyway,back to team matters,if racing does resume,who is going to replace Nikki Pedersen and Todd Kurtz?

i will say josh bates and a rising star.

p.s.thats assuming graj returns.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, romans lovechild said:

i will say josh bates and a rising star.

p.s.thats assuming graj returns.

Bates has a rising star...... 

Christ! 

3 hours ago, 4thbender said:

I've had it - and survived (without hospitalisation).

So if you've had it, then it is obviously real!! (I swear you are implying there is no virus but maybe I need to reread the posts). 80% of people only get it mildly but obviously people with other health concerns might not be so lucky.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So if you've had it, then it is obviously real!! (I swear you are implying there is no virus but maybe I need to reread the posts). 80% of people only get it mildly but obviously people with other health concerns might not be so lucky.

I've never doubted the existence of some sort of virus that makes people ill to some degree. However I have always challenged suggestions that this is a pandemic, or that it has any greater overall impact than regular flu. On 29 September 2020, the worldwide coronavirus death toll topped one million, but the estimates of the worldwide death toll of Spanish flu range between 17 and 50 million. Either way, that was a REAL pandemic. The World Health Organisation estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 people die worldwide every year from influenza-related causes, but numbers "spike" periodically when we have a bad flu year. A million deaths worldwide would certainly place Covid in that category, but not even a drop in the ocean in real pandemic terms.

If you were to ask me, I can tell you chapter and verse on where and how Covid originated (and it wasn't Wuhan, or even China!) and the evidence is overwhelming that it was a deliberate strategy by agencies acting on behalf of "Big-pharma" to create a worldwide "hoax pandemic" to meet their nefarious goals.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

I've never doubted the existence of some sort of virus that makes people ill to some degree. However I have always challenged suggestions that this is a pandemic, or that it has any greater overall impact than regular flu. On 29 September 2020, the worldwide coronavirus death toll topped one million, but the estimates of the worldwide death toll of Spanish flu range between 17 and 50 million. Either way, that was a REAL pandemic. The World Health Organisation estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 people die worldwide every year from influenza-related causes, but numbers "spike" periodically when we have a bad flu year. A million deaths worldwide would certainly place Covid in that category, but not even a drop in the ocean in real pandemic terms.

If you were to ask me, I can tell you chapter and verse on where and how Covid originated (and it wasn't Wuhan, or even China!) and the evidence is overwhelming that it was a deliberate strategy by agencies acting on behalf of "Big-pharma" to create a worldwide "hoax pandemic" to meet their nefarious goals.

Try telling that to the families that have lost loved ones......!!!

• Like 2