British Speedway Forum

47 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Try telling that to the families that have lost loved ones......!!!

I have lost my brother, but it doesn't change my view one iota that the criminals who have imposed this curse upon us need to face the courts. But it won't happen until their evil is exposed and, sadly, the mask-wearing, jab-receiving supporters of lockdown are the one who will prevent that from happening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

I have lost my brother, but it doesn't change my view one iota that the criminals who have imposed this curse upon us need to face the courts. But it won't happen until their evil is exposed and, sadly, the mask-wearing, jab-receiving supporters of lockdown are the one who will prevent that from happening.

Why don't you just shut up about it now, and leave this section for Sheffield related items.

If by some other worldly chance in the next few years your idea is anywhere near correct, start a new topic "I told you so " or similar. If there's no BSF by then if the state has taken all liberty away as you're convinced we'll remember you were right all along.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Why don't you just shut up about it now, and leave this section for Sheffield related items.

If by some other worldly chance in the next few years your idea is anywhere near correct, start a new topic "I told you so " or similar. If there's no BSF by then if the state has taken all liberty away as you're convinced we'll remember you were right all along.

Just everyone ignore the arse hole dont react to his stupid rants.

• Like 2

Popped on this thread to have a look

just off to get myself a new tin foil hat ... jeez there’s some loony’s about. 

• Like 1

Glad I've only ever stood on the 1st bend at Owlerton.

Is the '4thbend'  closed for 'elf & safe-tea these days?

23 hours ago, romans lovechild said:

i will say josh bates and a rising star.

I'd agree with that, must be nailed on now that Somerset are out!

1 hour ago, Jonny the spud said:

Popped on this thread to have a look

just off to get myself a new tin foil hat ... jeez there’s some loony’s about. 

It's a full blown Turkey Foil one needed....

Three layers...

On 1/24/2021 at 5:24 PM, romans lovechild said:

i will say josh bates and a rising star.

p.s.thats assuming graj returns.

For Pedersen and Kurtz? Certainly would be a much weaker team.  Going slightly off topic, is there a conspiracy of silence about Premiership signings? Whilst some Championship teams have named all seven, not heard of a single one from any Premiership team. 

4 hours ago, gazzac said:

That is the biggest 'if' i've ever heard! Anyway back to Sheffield....

On 1/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, Panthers99 said:

Bates has a rising star...... 

Christ! 

i think josh would regard his child as a rising star to him, but i dont think he picked that out as a name:D

p.s. literacy is not your strong point then.

2 hours ago, RS50 said:

For Pedersen and Kurtz? Certainly would be a much weaker team.  Going slightly off topic, is there a conspiracy of silence about Premiership signings? Whilst some Championship teams have named all seven, not heard of a single one from any Premiership team. 

looking at what the points limit is,yes.

4 hours ago, RS50 said:

I suspect there is ongoing dialogue between promoters as the league is going to be much weaker. Maybe they won’t go with a ‘rising star’ in that case.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, 4thbender said:

I've never doubted the existence of some sort of virus that makes people ill to some degree. However I have always challenged suggestions that this is a pandemic, or that it has any greater overall impact than regular flu. On 29 September 2020, the worldwide coronavirus death toll topped one million, but the estimates of the worldwide death toll of Spanish flu range between 17 and 50 million. Either way, that was a REAL pandemic. The World Health Organisation estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 people die worldwide every year from influenza-related causes, but numbers "spike" periodically when we have a bad flu year. A million deaths worldwide would certainly place Covid in that category, but not even a drop in the ocean in real pandemic terms.

If you were to ask me, I can tell you chapter and verse on where and how Covid originated (and it wasn't Wuhan, or even China!) and the evidence is overwhelming that it was a deliberate strategy by agencies acting on behalf of "Big-pharma" to create a worldwide "hoax pandemic" to meet their nefarious goals.

OK I'm asking.