British Speedway Forum

On 1/24/2021 at 4:18 PM, 4thbender said:

I've had it - and survived (without hospitalisation).

Lots of people have had Flu these past 12 months or so, most without hospitalisation, plenty of others have had Covid, thankfully most have survived, unfortunately thousands haven't. Selfish people like you are the reason we are still fighting this pandemic. 

• Like 1

Back to speedway. Welcome to Troy Batchelor. Sorry Richard Lawson won't be back. 

• Like 1

With the mentioning of Lawson not back, wondering if team could be 1 Batch, 2 Bates, 3 Grajzonek, 4 Howarth, 5 Holder, 6 Morris 7 RS. 

19 minutes ago, RS50 said:

With the mentioning of Lawson not back, wondering if team could be 1 Batch, 2 Bates, 3 Grajzonek, 4 Howarth, 5 Holder, 6 Morris 7 RS. 

with that line up we will be over the limit, i reckon with signing batch that grajczonek wont be returning.

27 minutes ago, RS50 said:

No offence to anyone concerned but that is a lot of tantrum based riders in that team. Poor Simon! ;) :o

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RS50 said:

What average are you working to? 

unfortunately i cant see josh returning till 2022, but hope im wrong

why would any aussie without a guaranteed place in pol/swe chance the Uk league.  

• Like 1

Good to see Batch sorted out at Sheffield. He should go well round Owlerton.

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

What average are you working to? 

Was just a thought. Did not do the maths. 

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No offence to anyone concerned but that is a lot of tantrum based riders in that team. Poor Simon! ;) :o

Very true

Have i missed something ?? why is Richard Lawson not returning ?? I thought we had 2 out Pedersen and Kurtz so 2 in top rider and young English rider.. sorry if ive missed something its been a while since i looked at speedway 

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

unfortunately i cant see josh returning till 2022, but hope im wrong

why would any aussie without a guaranteed place in pol/swe chance the Uk league.  

And given the quarantine rules are fast changing and more and more countries will be added to the list of those you need to spend (at your own cost), ten days in a hotel quarantining, I would think any overseas riders are at risk of not riding a full season..

Poland will be pulling up the drawbridge too I would suggest and expect all with contracts to stay permanently over there.. 

Given the vaccine issues Europe has, this wont end this summer..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, mikebv said:

And given the quarantine rules are fast changing and more and more countries will be added to the list of those you need to spend (at your own cost), ten days in a hotel quarantining, I would think any overseas riders are at risk of not riding a full season..

Poland will be pulling up the drawbridge too I would suggest and expect all with contracts to stay permanently over there.. 

Given the vaccine issues Europe has, this wont end this summer..

Won't sports people get like a travel corridor or something?Genuine question.Footballers will be travelling all over the place in the middle of February for Champions/Europa league.

• Like 2