British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Got to be worth a punt,class rider on his day,could do a job for us exciting to watch too.

Thanks but no thanks.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:30 PM, Wolfie456 said:

Wake up Poles not going let riders travel back and forth to different countries way things are now just like last year

On 2/3/2021 at 6:37 PM, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Its one thing the Polish speedway league allowing riders to ride in different leagues.... but a totally different matter to whether  the Polish Government will allow it ( UK/ Danish/ Swedish governments too) :blink:

The fact that Poland have allowed riders to sign abroad means at least riders have the option unless Poland change their mind which wouldn’t surprise me either! 

kyle howarth just been announced !!

jack holder  signs !!

40 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Well that's a great top two to start with

Need to pick up sponsorship from an earplug company to block out out the whinging ;):P

• Haha 5

Who will emerge as the No.1 ?

32 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Pontus Gaard would be a decent fit for Sheffield, wants a team place in the UK too.

Who?

I reckon Sheffield has about 13.61, left for the three remaining riders, and a rising star. Getting Josh G would not leave much left for the other two. If it is right that Josh Bates is on the rising star list, would like him at number 7.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Who?

Take no notice Steve odsalboy talkes so much crap

• Like 2

Did I read somewhere that all the rising stars are going to be announced at the same time ? I see Poole are announcing theirs tomorrow night at 7pm, hopefully this means we might have an announcement from all the teams maybe.