British Speedway Forum

So what is the advantage or disadvantage of signing a 4 star rider over say a 1 star - apart from the obvious - to team building?

35 minutes ago, GWC said:

So what is the advantage or disadvantage of signing a 4 star rider over say a 1 star - apart from the obvious - to team building?

None in the PL

In the CL there is a different team building limit for the main team dependant on the star grade used (and a 4☆ cant be used in the CL as part of the initiative)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What's left once Woofy is added???

That's the talk.All depends what average Woffy comes in on.His last average was 7.03.Should re-assess it up to at least an 8 as the league is a bit weaker to when he last rode here.If he comes in on the 7.03 i think it only leaves around 6.5 for 2 riders.

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That's the talk.All depends what average Woffy comes in on.His last average was 7.03.Should re-assess it up to at least an 8 as the league is a bit weaker to when he last rode here.If he comes in on the 7.03 i think it only leaves around 6.5 for 2 riders.

Well if Bates fits as a rising star then reassessment to 3 so Woffy can be his reserve partner is on the cards ;):lol:

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

If he signs....  I don't think it matters what's left really. Team to beat

Where has the Woofy rumours come from ? As far as I know Tai is living in rental accommodation in the UK before moving his family out to Poland again for the season so why would he suddenly want to do the UK unless the Polish season does not go ahead 

6 hours ago, flagrag said:

Where has the Woofy rumours come from ? As far as I know Tai is living in rental accommodation in the UK before moving his family out to Poland again for the season so why would he suddenly want to do the UK unless the Polish season does not go ahead 

Don't know where the rumours come from,but i did hear them keeps the talk going though.Personally i don't believe it one bit.

8 hours ago, flagrag said:

Why would tai be living in rental accommodation? When he as got a big farm house in Lincolnshire.  But he will not be at Sheffield that's fact

• Like 2

Well done to Jack Holder winning the NSW Championship title.

Edited by Skidder1