British Speedway Forum

I imagine this is an indication of how difficult it is to find riders who are willing to commit to a season of speedway in the UK, with considerable uncertainty remaining over travel restrictions etc 

1 hour ago, spin king junior said:

I'd imagine he'll be coming in on a 3. Just don't get the signing at all, doesn't give us much more to play with if we'd signed Morris instead and our best option is probably still Ricky Wells.

If yous signed Morris youd have less that 4.00 to play with for the final signing... if james is a 3.00 rider now yous have over 4.00... so I imagine that the final signing will be zaine Kennedy on a 4.00? Glad to see james get signed up elsewhere and he looked pretty quick at the ben fund last year

Wight in fairness has been quick on the grasstracks during his time off from the shale plus signing for Newcastle also should half guarantee a decent amount of track time for sharpness. Still an out there signing but could prove to be a beauty but still a shame that he has been given a spot over a rider like Mountain.

Is James a rising star as well? :D

10 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Is James a rising star as well? :D

No, you have to have ridden in a SGP to qualify...:)

• Haha 4

Just now, Blupanther said:

No, you have to have ridden in a SGP to qualify...:)

Woffy as a second string then...?

• Haha 1

If Wright is a 3.00 man then it's not a bad signing! Any higher than that, odd choice of rider to sign!

2007 at Swindon?

• Like 1

So its James Wright.

Did not see that one coming.

Not quite sure what I feel about it, lot will depend upon what average James will come in on, if it is a 3.00 average then it may prove an astute signing.

Looks like a we have just over 4 points for the final rider.

It will be interesting to see who we get in .

Danish Wonderkid Marcus Birkemose on 4 point average maybe.

Who knows.

Not sure he’d come over here to race. I read something recently saying he’d got some personal issues. Shame really if he had because he looks like the next big prospect from Denmark 

3 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Not sure he’d come over here to race. I read something recently saying he’d got some personal issues. Shame really if he had because he looks like the next big prospect from Denmark 

We don't do well with Danish wonderkids, cant remember any of them doing well at Sheffield

• Like 1