British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, spin king junior said:

I rate Sedgmen above Morris, but I don't rate Wright above Morris. I could understand signing Wright if it was to accommodate a rider like Berge, someone who's going to make a massive difference in the team. 

But its not achieving anything like that, it seems to be just on a hope that Wright will rollback the years to what he once was. And I just can't see it happening, I bloody hope I'm proved wrong and he turns out to be a big scoop for the season for us but I do feel like Morris has been incredibly hard done by our promotion.

Definitely feel like Ash Morris has missed out once again. Wright could easily be the signing of the season, he still looks darn quick on two wheels, the only real question mark is how he will mix it in a tough first corner but if he can pick himself up from the dirt a couple of times with no major aches then he should do fine.

Regarding James Wright. 

I saw it at the Ben fund on his come back last year

For me he was the most impressive rider on show. A gamble worth taking 

• Like 2

James Wright would be better suited at Peterborough with his age lol. 

Wish him all the best

32 minutes ago, cdakev said:

James Wright would be better suited at Peterborough with his age lol. 

Wish him all the best

Might not yet be old enough for them. 

What’s the story with Josh Grajczonek?

Not chosen? Not returning to Britain? Or not returning to Europe full stop? Seems a strange one.

17 hours ago, Najjer said:

Not chosen? Not returning to Britain? Or not returning to Europe full stop? Seems a strange one.

Believe he as got a good job back in Australia so he is staying home for this year.  

23 hours ago, Najjer said:

5 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Believe he as got a good job back in Australia so he is staying home for this year.  

That's a real shame. 

9 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

There is a report in Poland today, saying that he is scheduled to take part in some meetings in Australia at the end of March and the start of April. He’s signed a contract in Poland for Bydgoszcz and they said in February they still expect him to come to Europe. If that’s the case, it seems a strange move for him not to have landed an English side.

around sheffield i would take both sedgey and wrighty above morrris, as previously stated wrighty could prove to be a trump card for us, and whoever partners josh at reserve throughout the season is going to be more experienced than some of the other teams reserves.

IF josh does get injured like everyones predicting, then we will have a rising star almost equal in ability to the other rising stars in the league, so then our season is unlikely to go belly up.

it looks an evenly balanced league of which the winners could be any of 4, discounting kings lynn and peterborough but we all know injuries play a big part in the outcome.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2021 at 7:45 AM, Trackerman48 said:

Does he not work for a gold mining company near Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. This area is often on the Gold mining programmes on tv (Quest) for independent miners but big companies there dig out millions of the stuff.

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Does he not work for a gold mining company near Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. This area is often on the Gold mining programmes on tv (Quest) for independent miners but big companies there dig out millions of the stuff.

Wrong side of the country I think. Josh G lives in Queensland and has been riding at North Brisbane. Due to race there on 17 April. It’s Steve Johnson who works in the copper, not gold, mines in Western Australia. 

Josh does live in QLD, but is a fly in fly out worker out of QLD & does fly back to race, when he can. He missed the last meeting for Darcy as he was working away. 

Edited by Duane

39 minutes ago, Duane said:

Josh does live in QLD, but is a fly in fly out worker out of QLD & does fly back to race, when he can. He missed the last meeting for Darcy as he was working away. 

Fair enough. But flying in and out of WA? Or the QLD mines? It’s a long old haul to get to Kalgoorlie