Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, tellboy said:

Why isn't Vissing riding.Is it the same issue?

I think its more to do with the cost of flights from Denmark, heat leader pay, and other costs

Edited by topaz325

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

I think its more to do with the cost of flights from Denmark, heat leader pay, and other costs

....and reduced regularity of flights!

Posted on Sheffield Speedway twitter site.

MAURICE DUCKER | We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of our former promoter Maurice Ducker. Maurice was the man in charge of our club the last time we were in the top division. Our thoughts go out to the Ducker family at this sad and difficult time. A sad day.

40 minutes ago, screm said:

Posted on Sheffield Speedway twitter site.

MAURICE DUCKER | We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of our former promoter Maurice Ducker. Maurice was the man in charge of our club the last time we were in the top division. Our thoughts go out to the Ducker family at this sad and difficult time. A sad day.

RIP Maurice

• Like 2

Emailed Sheffield to try & book tickets for their first match, & the reply said that they are not on sale until Thursday. Can any Sheffield fans let me know if they have had the same problem.

5 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Emailed Sheffield to try & book tickets for their first match, & the reply said that they are not on sale until Thursday. Can any Sheffield fans let me know if they have had the same problem.

Its on the Tigers website tickets for sale on Thursday.

8 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Its on the Tigers website tickets for sale on Thursday.

Ok thanks, was going by the announcement that premiership tickets would be on sale from 9am today. Just checked & it said may be on sale. Does anyone know the reduced capacity at Owlerton ?

2 hours ago, proud panther said:

If you had looked on the Tigers website they did state that no tickets on sale until Thursday...!!!

26 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

If you had looked on the Tigers website they did state that no tickets on sale until Thursday...!!!

Well obviously I took the press release for granted. As you have probably gathered from my user name, I'm a Panthers fan !!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, proud panther said:

Well obviously I took the press release for granted. As you have probably gathered from my user name, I'm a Panthers fan !!!!!!!!!

With access to the Tigers website.first port of call I would have thought.!!!!

Does anyone know what happens with regards postponements? Under normal circumstances if the weather was dodgy some would not go, but with having to purchase tickets in advance what happens o your cash should it be rained off? Given admission to a future event or full refund. If admission to a  future event, how does that work with a limited capacity? Also for away fans you dont exactly want readmission to a future date, and you may not be able to make the rearranged fixture against your team

Does anybody know how the season tickets are working at Sheffield? I expected the update today to include season ticket holders. All we’ve been told is use last years ticket and stand on 3rd and 4 th bends. Are we getting a part refund ? Are programmes included as well as car park ?? 

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Does anybody know how the season tickets are working at Sheffield? I expected the update today to include season ticket holders. All we’ve been told is use last years ticket and stand on 3rd and 4 th bends. Are we getting a part refund ? Are programmes included as well as car park ?? 

Was something on a previous item on the website about season ticket holders not losing out. 

On 5/12/2021 at 11:52 AM, Heathcote said:

Does anyone know what happens with regards postponements? Under normal circumstances if the weather was dodgy some would not go, but with having to purchase tickets in advance what happens o your cash should it be rained off? Given admission to a future event or full refund. If admission to a  future event, how does that work with a limited capacity? Also for away fans you dont exactly want readmission to a future date, and you may not be able to make the rearranged fixture against your team

I asked this prior to booking and was told you would be offered an online voucher for rebooking in the event of a rain off

I think it mentioned something but didn’t give details so I just expected it to be announced same time as the individual tickets today. Hopefully they will put it out at the weekend