British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

About time someone gave josh a chance. You’ll certain not get bored watching him that’s for sure, great addition to your side.

Brilliant - am delighted for both Josh and Sheffield - and here's me thinking that King's Lynn would be the likeliest candidate for his services.

Pretty confident that this is his type of track also so should do well.  Having said that just look at his scores at Arlington so it does seem to matter so much I guess.

He likes a good outside run and Tigers should have fun watching that.

Not the person I was expecting to see released - didn’t think he’d been riding that badly tbh

• Like 2

Good signing, but feel sorry for Sedgemen. There are others in the team who have been dissapointing, but kept their team place.

• Like 2

Good to see Pickering finally getting his chance in the PL.

As for Thompson, I'd have thought a PL place should be the next step in his development and it would be far better for him than the NL right now, a bit like Flint 

Josh Pickering shows the clubs intentions to make serious challenge for the Play Offs.

I have been following his scores this season for Edinburgh, and his scores have been as good away from Edinburgh as they are at home, which to me is a massive plus.

Feel a bit sorry for Seggy but simple fact is that we are replacing a rider who is reserve for his Championship side for an heatleader in another.

No brainer really. 

1 hour ago, ShyTalk said:

Good signing, but feel sorry for Sedgemen. There are others in the team who have been dissapointing, but kept their team place.

Blame Nostradamus - apparently he could see into the future ( alledgedly )

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Sedgeman to Kings Lynn then?????

Now you're just taking the p!$$ :lol: :t:

If he fits in place of Wells then absolutely.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Would Dan Thompson be a 1 star meaning if frees up a bit of leeway for changes in the team ?? 

Nope, all Premiership teams can build to 35.5 for their top 6, rising star grade doesn't come into it!

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

I’d say he couldn’t guest in the PL - the regulation states:

Rising Star riders can only compete in 2 leagues at any one time.

although that phrase is open to interpretation…..

Leon Flint guested for Wolves before signing for them, while riding for both Berwick teams!

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Nope, all Premiership teams can build to 35.5 for their top 6, rising star grade doesn't come into it!

Cheers. I thought I’d seen it somewhere. Championship only 

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

I’d say he couldn’t guest in the PL - the regulation states:

Rising Star riders can only compete in 2 leagues at any one time.

although that phrase is open to interpretation…..

Leon Flint raced for Wolves as a RS guest before he joined them officially.  It was only after he was added as their official RS two weeks later that he had to step back from Berwick Bullets 1-7.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

If he fits in place of Wells then absolutely.

That's a fair point but unfortunately take us over by 0.26. 5.02 or below to replace Wells or, 10.93 for Wells & Heeps