British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Col said:

I think a fair few GP riders would take issue with that.  Have you ever seen Janoswki, Zagar, Woffinden or Hancock ride as "ruthlessly".

Yeah and that's what makes Janowski and Hancock, at the very least, boring riders. Look at the reaction on social media etc, and here, and see what this has done for many fan's passion for speedway next season. Who cares if he's a bit hard now and again, he's pure excitement.

• Like 2

what an absolute belter of a signing,caan see kyle winning a few more at two as well as he will want to stay out of the way.no,joking aside, big big welcome to n.p.pure box office.now for my season ticket!

• Like 2

Everyone's highest home attendance will be against Sheffield for sure, love him or hate him, he's box office. Great signing for both Sheffield and British Speedway in general.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChrisSimpson said:

I'll just sit here smiling smugly with my arms folded B)

Why because somehow you were in the know and rather than let the club announce what they’ve described as their biggest ever signing, you thought it was a good idea to share the news before they had - smug something for sure!

congrats to sheffield on the signing of Nicki, look forward to seeing you in the top flight next year

• Like 7

Blimey, with Pedersen and Howarth at reserve it won’t be as easy for Swindon this year!  :)

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It is obvious if he was still in the GP series he would not be here.

And.................

Shame that the Poole fans wont get to see him for the entertainment value

58 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It is obvious if he was still in the GP series he would not be here.

Who cares ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Why because somehow you were in the know and rather than let the club announce what they’ve described as their biggest ever signing, you thought it was a good idea to share the news before they had - smug something for sure!

congrats to sheffield on the signing of Nicki, look forward to seeing you in the top flight next year

The fact that someone else (maybe even 2?) had posted his name about a week before suggests this person wasn't very in the know at all. Sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And.................

Shame that the Poole fans wont get to see him for the entertainment value

Got to have a pokesomerwhere dont you. Proves what you are. A bloody troll.

1 hour ago, Col said:

I think a fair few GP riders would take issue with that.  Have you ever seen Janoswki, Zagar, Woffinden or Hancock ride as "ruthlessly".

Zagar yes. He is brainless.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1