British Speedway Forum

Thoroughly enjoyed the evening with Nicki Pedersen comes across as a nice bloke off track. I think everybody there can’t wait for the season to start now. Told some good stories and said he can’t wait to get started. Well done Nicki and thanks for giving your time up to come across from Denmark to meet the fans. 

• Like 9

Good to see some TV news coverage of Speedway tonight, even though it was local (Look North BBC), covering Nicki Pedersens introduction to the fans at Owlerton last night.

This is what the man brings and it shows how important having riders like him in Britain is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

Good to see some TV news coverage of Speedway tonight, even though it was local (Look North BBC), covering Nicki Pedersens introduction to the fans at Owlerton last night.

This is what the man brings and it shows how important having riders like him in Britain is.

Beat me to it, how much does advertising on the TV cost, got that for free

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, Charlieboy said:

Speedway fixtures are never set in stone so I would expect there to be a few Monday’s for us for tv purposes 

Don't think they are even set in jelly nowadays. I can accept rain offs, but some of the other reasons are getting ridiculous.