Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

grow up you child and grow a pair  idiot 

How long did it take to think up that sentence? 
 

Ill start the betting... i reckon about 4 hours. Anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Serious question Geoff..

Have you had the jab recently?

If so, are these the side effects you've been demonstrating the past few days?

If you have, and they are, I am not sure if I will have one now to be honest..:D

very droll i'll leave at that small mentality !!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pinny said:

How long did it take to think up that sentence? 
 

Ill start the betting... i reckon about 4 hours. Anyone else?

what's ill start the betting ??? ohh you mean i'll  ? understand now :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, geoff58 said:

what's ill start the betting ??? ohh you mean i'll  ? understand now :rofl: 

I love it when people try to correct somebody for their grammar and then get it wrong themselves. 

Next you’ll be using big words you don’t understand because you think it’ll make you look really photosynthesis. 
 

:)

Edited by Najjer
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Najjer said:

I love it when people try to correct somebody for their grammar and then get it wrong themselves. 

Next you’ll be using big words you don’t understand because you think it’ll make you look really photosynthesis. 
 

:)

:cheers:

Edited by geoff58

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy