• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

There you go then he should be a rising star .... #poorJason

For the interests of speedway and all that :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

http://sheffield-speedway.com/news.php?extend.2945

The fact Mr Mole 'cannot understand some of the negativity' sums up why speedway finds itself in the position it is....:rolleyes:

Head in the sand syndrome brought on by self interest abounds through the whole piece 

Each week in the Speedway Star's on & off track questions riders are asked what they would change in the sport, they often have very little or nothing they want changed! It's a worry if no-one has any idea how to improve the sport or worse still that the sport doesn't need improving!

• Like 2

Adam Ellis at Sheffield. Did not see that coming. Wonder what average he comes on. 

Thought Adam Ellis was not riding in Britain? Is that not why he pulled out of the Poole team to race more abroad.  On saying that it is good to see a Adam back in the league.  

Brilliant. I've been trying (and struggling) to get enthusiasm for Sheffield, as my "second" team with Swindon pulling out.

With Steady, Batch and now Adam there I might even make a trip up to watch the Tigers this year.

Now, where's my Sheffield Tigers polo shirt? I'm sure I've still got it somewhere.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 1

Mega signing is Adam Ellis may not draw the crowds like Pedersen but makes the Tigers look a real threat with the current line up

Great signing. Guaranteed top two spot if those riders finish the season. 

8 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Great signing. Guaranteed top two spot if those riders finish the season. 

Shouldnt be too hard with only 6 clubs in the league.

It’s gonna be a loooong trip for me to watch a meeting or two ( travel restrictions permitting)

1 hour ago, Trackerman48 said:

Thought Adam Ellis was not riding in Britain? Is that not why he pulled out of the Poole team to race more abroad.  On saying that it is good to see a Adam back in the league.  

Adam is able to to do two leagues outside of Poland. I believe he’s signed up in Sweden or Denmark (I forget which one) so with one of these plus Sheffield will make his two leagues. Due to the restrictions he wouldn’t of been able to do Poole aswell.

Just now, Najjer said:

Adam is able to to do two leagues outside of Poland. I believe he’s signed up in Sweden or Denmark (I forget which one) so with one of these plus Sheffield will make his two leagues. Due to the restrictions he wouldn’t of been able to do Poole aswell.

Ok thought he was Poland Sweden and Denmark 

18 minutes ago, Najjer said:

He has signed for Grinstead in Denmark at piretiana in Sweden so one of them will have to klindt did the same and dropped Sweden 

18 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

He has Grinstead Denmark and piretana Sweden do he will have to drop one 

22 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

He has Grinstead Denmark and piretana Sweden do he will have to drop one