British Speedway Forum

Whilst fully appreciating difficulties, I do feel it would be helpful for all involved to highlight these changes. I try to keep all race days free as I want to see the matches. Promoters presumably want maximum income. Can imagine how annoyed a Kings Lynn fan would be if they had booked a day off work, and/or accomodation, only to find they had not been made aware of the changes.

Have we seen a preview of the rest of the season when it comes to our top two average riders

1 has only rode in 1 match, and the other hasn't turned up for either match he has rode in

if this keeps up we will have gone possible league winners to finishing near the bottom.

Well done to Kyle, good job we have had him up to now as our third highest average rider has only managed one match as well

Hope i am wrong and Jack and Adam can ride in all the rest of the matches and that Troy gets his act together for the next match

4 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Have we seen a preview of the rest of the season when it comes to our top two average riders

1 has only rode in 1 match, and the other hasn't turned up for either match he has rode in

if this keeps up we will have gone possible league winners to finishing near the bottom.

Well done to Kyle, good job we have had him up to now as our third highest average rider has only managed one match as well

Hope i am wrong and Jack and Adam can ride in all the rest of the matches and that Troy gets his act together for the next match

Batchelor is hugely unreliable. He's never been comfortable as a No1 anywhere. 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, RS50 said:

Whilst fully appreciating difficulties, I do feel it would be helpful for all involved to highlight these changes. I try to keep all race days free as I want to see the matches. Promoters presumably want maximum income. Can imagine how annoyed a Kings Lynn fan would be if they had booked a day off work, and/or accomodation, only to find they had not been made aware of the changes.

Another fixture change made. Belle Vue away date changed.

29 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Another fixture change made. Belle Vue away date changed.

Gonna be a nightmare finding dates when Jack isn't in Poland/washing his hair/walking the dog/at an anniversary meal *

* delete as appropriate or add you own lame excuse to suit :P

• Like 1

I see Josh has been released by Leicester so that they can fit Hans Anderson into the team, citing concerns over his fitness. Wonder if those concerns will be held by Sheffield as well

He will likely be out for season as he needs the rods straightening in his back, sheffield will pick and choose guests all year likely 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

He will likely be out for season as he needs the rods straightening in his back, sheffield will pick and choose guests all year likely 

But he was due to ride yesterday, until covid prevented this.

2 minutes ago, RS50 said:

But he was due to ride yesterday, until covid prevented this.

so he and the club said, but this is speedway 

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Your not suggesting that Bates may end up with a specially virulent form of covid that requires isolation until October are you?

• Haha 2

Bad reaction to jab or self isolation due to contact with others? ( contact with others is the norm, though :rolleyes:)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Your not suggesting that Bates may end up with a specially virulent form of covid that requires isolation until October are you?

i dont see how they can lie about that tbh so must have been perfect timing that he got covid, ideal for sheffield 

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I presume he would need to provide proof.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

That will not go down well with Ipswich and wolves fans then cus there already moaning about our guest riders 

Don't you just love it. Complaints before the season that Bates would be our rising star. Complaints during the season that he won't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1