British Speedway Forum

47 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

The three you named Charlie ; touch wood all of them will all go on and progress in there career.I like all three of those lads.Brennan and Rowe i have followed ever since there mini track appearances at Swindon .  Brennan was impressive in a few appearances for the Robins a couple of seasons ago Rowe has also made huge strides in a short amount of time.

Yes I hope they do. We need a new influx of talent coming thro. These lads are only guesting and have put loads of effort in which is great to see and much appreciated. We’ve had guests in the past who have just turned up basically. We miss our training track at sheffield. Shame really because the more facilities available to the young lads the more practice they get. It’s handy for the lads if they don’t have to travel too far to get some laps in 

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2021 at 4:16 PM, KIRKYLANE said:

Batchelor now signed for Kent…. So watch for a sudden improvement in his scores for Sheffield

Batchelor scores 16 for Kent against the Brummies, including wins against Chris Harris in heats 13 and 15 - the same rider who trampled all over him in the Peterborough home defeat.

Does this mark a resurgence in Batchelor's form, or is he just taking the pi55 in Sheffield colours?

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

Batchelor scores 16 for Kent against the Brummies, including wins against Chris Harris in heats 13 and 15 - the same rider who trampled all over him in the Peterborough home defeat.

Does this mark a resurgence in Batchelor's form, or is he just taking the pi55 in Sheffield colours?

Personally...think you might be right..!

I expect Troy's form to now pick up for Sheffield really!

He can now officially write '(Kent)'  after his name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see that the extra meeting that Troy had shows that all his issues were down to his lack of rides....  :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trees said:

I expect Troy's form to now pick up for Sheffield really!

Time will tell .........but don't hold your breath!!

On 8/6/2021 at 12:44 PM, 4thbender said:

He's always been erratic throughout his career for club or country, just continuing with the same trend I imagine. 

Edited by gazzac

On 8/6/2021 at 12:44 PM, 4thbender said:

He takes the pi55 in everyone’s colours, that why he has ridden for nearly everyone

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

He takes the pi55 in everyone’s colours, that why he has ridden for nearly everyone

I used to think that but I like him and wouldn’t mind him being at Swindon if we had a team and anywhere to race

No news yet on the Sheffield front concerning the one reserve berth, remaining Hume has done well .No way will a fit or unfit Josh Bates do any better  and with Nielsen  Hume/   looks to have a lively pairing   can  the Tigers look to replace Batchelor? 

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

Need to sign Hulme before Thursday, and replace Batchelor as soon as possible

If not Belle Vue could sign Hume short term anyway for Etheridge can’t see Batchelor being replaced.

Hume has rode well so far and deserves his chance. Bachelor smashing it again tonight for kent.  His attitude gets more questionable with every meeting. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Hume has rode well so far and deserves his chance. Bachelor smashing it again tonight for kent.  His attitude gets more questionable with every meeting. 

You beat Wolves on Thursday Charlie a tough ask  ( Wolves  are my title winners hope not)  regroup the Tigers still have  alot to race for.

Edited by Sidney the robin