British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2020

12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Especially if Perks was required by his parent club, Poole.

Which I guess, could well be true, given his performances last season

Team is all sorted and so far just one person has got it correct. Certainly will have an Australian feel to it 

I think this team fits with 2.5% discounts for Nick Morris, Howarth and Mountain:

Morris, Mountain, Howarth, Proctor, Douglas, Kennedy or MacDonald, Lawlor

A very good team.

16 minutes ago, justathought said:

Ellis Perks is a Lion in 2020. 

Taxi for Connor Mountain then I think based on averages....he could do a job for a number of teams, Brummies / Somerset / Kent / Eagles ??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

If the rumour is true about Howarth signing then Leicester are going to be weak at reserve. 2 x 2.00 pointers. 

Looks like it's goodbye to Connor Mountain.

Rumoured to be 4 aussies and 3 Brits!

If Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth are signed, the best reserves would be two of Stoneman, Thomas and Lawlor.

It’s a power packed top five!

8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

If it’s Morris and Howarth and its 4 aussies, 3 brits that leaves an aussie and a brit left but only 2 pointers?

Maybe Howarth, Mountain, Kennedy and MacDonald?

14 hours ago, flagrag said:

Team is all sorted and so far just one person has got it correct. Certainly will have an Australian feel to it 

Now Perks is signed, beginning to think the Howarth rumour was wrong. The only one who hasn't said Howarth was Mr Bump who said Proctor for Howarth & included Hume , Mountain & Lawlor.  He said Morris, Douglas, Proctor, Perks, Mountain, Hume, Lawlor. 

Hope it's not right,  seems a bit weak.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HGould said:

Taxi for Connor Mountain then I think based on averages....he could do a job for a number of teams, Brummies / Somerset / Kent / Eagles ??

Could it be Kent.....with the Scotty connection?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Now Perks is signed, beginning to think the Howarth rumour was wrong. The only one who hasn't said Howarth was Mr Bump who said Proctor for Howarth & included Hume , Mountain & Lawlor.  He said Morris, Douglas, Proctor, Perks, Mountain, Hume, Lawlor. 

Hope it's not right,  seems a bit weak.

Hey, no worries, owt I’ve posted on here about next years team is just purely an uneducated guess

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Hey, no worries, owt I’ve posted on here about next years team is just purely an uneducated guess

Hope you haven't guessed right this time!

• Like 1