Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2020

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

Especially if Perks was required by his parent club, Poole.

 

Which I guess, could well be true, given his performances last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should just be a case of who is the No.7 

1. Nick Morris 8.38
2. Ryan Douglas 8.31
3. Kyle Howarth 6.97
4. Ty Proctor 6.84
5. Connor Mountain 4.61
6. Danyon Hume 3.18
7. 2.71

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team is all sorted and so far just one person has got it correct. Certainly will have an Australian feel to it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this team fits with 2.5% discounts for Nick Morris, Howarth and Mountain:

Morris, Mountain, Howarth, Proctor, Douglas, Kennedy or MacDonald, Lawlor

A very good team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, justathought said:

Ellis Perks is a Lion in 2020. 

Taxi for Connor Mountain then I think based on averages....he could do a job for a number of teams, Brummies / Somerset / Kent / Eagles ??

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the rumour is true about Howarth signing then Leicester are going to be weak at reserve. 2 x 2.00 pointers. 

Looks like it's goodbye to Connor Mountain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

If the rumour is true about Howarth signing then Leicester are going to be weak at reserve. 2 x 2.00 pointers. 

Looks like it's goodbye to Connor Mountain.

Rumoured to be 4 aussies and 3 Brits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth are signed, the best reserves would be two of Stoneman, Thomas and Lawlor.

It’s a power packed top five!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

If it’s Morris and Howarth and its 4 aussies, 3 brits that leaves an aussie and a brit left but only 2 pointers?

 

Maybe Howarth, Mountain, Kennedy and MacDonald?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, flagrag said:

Team is all sorted and so far just one person has got it correct. Certainly will have an Australian feel to it 

Now Perks is signed, beginning to think the Howarth rumour was wrong. The only one who hasn't said Howarth was Mr Bump who said Proctor for Howarth & included Hume , Mountain & Lawlor.  He said Morris, Douglas, Proctor, Perks, Mountain, Hume, Lawlor. 

Hope it's not right,  seems a bit weak.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HGould said:

Taxi for Connor Mountain then I think based on averages....he could do a job for a number of teams, Brummies / Somerset / Kent / Eagles ??

Could it be Kent.....with the Scotty connection?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Now Perks is signed, beginning to think the Howarth rumour was wrong. The only one who hasn't said Howarth was Mr Bump who said Proctor for Howarth & included Hume , Mountain & Lawlor.  He said Morris, Douglas, Proctor, Perks, Mountain, Hume, Lawlor. 

Hope it's not right,  seems a bit weak.

Hey, no worries, owt I’ve posted on here about next years team is just purely an uneducated guess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Hey, no worries, owt I’ve posted on here about next years team is just purely an uneducated guess

Hope you haven't guessed right this time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy