British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

not concerned at all . i also assume that the workington accounts were nothing to do with you either , but it did not stop you sticking your  two pence worth in , did it ! 

Must  be thinking of someone else I couldn't give a toss  about the Workington accounts back then and care not a jot now.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

I’ve contacted Admin twice about my account and had no reply, any response?

Edited by comet49

Any comets fans seen any news of a fire or breakin at derwent park or perhaps northside?

There was a break in at northside over new year setting a lot of the equipment on fire 

Thanks nothing in local paper but workmate said was on border tv and we arnt in scotland!

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Thanks nothing in local paper but workmate said was on border tv and we arnt in scotland!

i think its online . i think fire damage  ? and some  racing equipment was stolen  . looks like the finger COULD be pointing in the direction of the usual suspects as it was almost the same as the last break in !

one person did raise a large amount  of money for security cameras , but that seems to have evaporated into thin air . 

4 hours ago, jenga said:

i think its online . i think fire damage  ? and some  racing equipment was stolen  . looks like the finger COULD be pointing in the direction of the usual suspects as it was almost the same as the last break in !

one person did raise a large amount  of money for security cameras , but that seems to have evaporated into thin air . 

Don't like your humour in the last sentence. If you have a problem take it up direct. :mad:

With the Break-in, I believe the toe rags stole a generator , all the blowers, a couple of bikes and set fire to the contents of a container. Those wishing to help the new owners, can join and contribute to a JustGiving page that has the figure required as £500. 

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Don't like your humour in the last sentence. If you have a problem take it up direct. :mad:

With the Break-in, I believe the toe rags stole a generator , all the blowers, a couple of bikes and set fire to the contents of a container. Those wishing to help the new owners, can join and contribute to a JustGiving page that has the figure required as £500. 

i would be happy if you could show me the humour in my post !  there is nothing funny about what has happened @ northside .   

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, jenga said:

i would be happy if you could show me the humour in my post !  there is nothing funny about what has happened @ northside .   

Missing the bit about the money that 'seems to have evaporated into thin air'. It you must try to be sarcastic and make a point to someone, try bravely to make it to the person or persons concerned. Instead of trying your usual pathetic attempt to have a go from sitting at your computer. What did Worky do to deserve you as a 'supporter'. :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

was not having a go at anyone , past or present . just saying at one time a person raised enough funds to install video on the site to help protect it from that kind of stuff . it never was installed .

as for workington  having me as a supporter for all those years . i turned up every week since the speedway returned and paid my money to all the promotions that ran it ..

pity  some speedway  fans dont do that . 

enjoy the rest of your day .

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, Tsunami said:

Details of the just giving page are in the local weekly Times and Star today Page 4.

www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/katie-bain

• Thanks 1

Was chatting to Rusty Harrison on Facebook messenger earlier. Part of that super Comets side of 2004..Stoney Steady Kauko Aidan Wrighty Woody. Moved back to Oz 5 years ago with partner and kids. Was sad that they closed great memories. Friendly, volatile guy that always gave 100% for many clubs.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 4

On 1/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, auntie doris said:

Was chatting to Rusty Harrison on Facebook messenger earlier. Part of that super Comets side of 2004..Stoney Steady Kauko Aidan Wrighty Woody. Moved back to Oz 5 years ago with partner and kids. Was sad that they closed great memories. Friendly, volatile guy that always gave 100% for many clubs.

Rusty is in fact second in the club’s all-time appearance table with 325 official appearances

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Liz !!! said:

Rusty is in fact second in the club’s all-time appearance table with 325 official appearances

I have him down for 338 official appearances