British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

23 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Probably use it for free.

Yea mr smith and mr fryer stiched the comets up good and proper when they couldnt get their way with a new stadium.

• Like 1

Hi folks,

I am looking to buy Comets memorabilia (Programmes, Badges, Programme Boards, Pennants, Stickers etc.).

Please send me a message me if you have anything available for sale.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Sad news that former Comet Wayne Jackson has passed away .

Oh no, when did that happen?

one of the beter riders from 1980-1981 fast starter ,anyone kmow how old he was ?

45 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

one of the beter riders from 1980-1981 fast starter ,anyone kmow how old he was ?

born 17/8/1962.

Edited by jenga

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Wayne Peter JACKSON

Born: 17 August 1962, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England.

Career record: (1980-81) Workington; (1982) Cradley Heath, Oxford; (1983) Oxford; (1985) Barrow.

4 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Oh no, when did that happen?

This was the post made by his daughter on Facebook yesterday, so I assume he passed away on Friday  :( He was a lovely bloke and came to Derwent Park to support the Comets in the last few seasons staying locally with his good friend Gordon Richardson

Nikola Bardsley is with Wayne Jackson.
16 hrs ·

I feel like I am in a dream. Last night our amazing, one of a kind dad passed away. Taken far too young and far too suddenly. I am truly heartbroken. Rest in peace Dad, I love you. ❤️ Wayne Jackson

• Like 1

Good item in this weeks star featuring the Branney brothers .

Edited by topaz325
  • Like 2

BRUMMIES IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - PART 14

THE 14th instalment of 'Brummies in Your Living Room' will go live on Wednesday night (July 15, 7.30).

In association with ReRun Productions, and kindly sponsored by Montpellier Finance Ltd, the latest fixture coming your way sees a fascinating Premier League fixture between Birmingham and Workington from July 2007.

The link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages at 7.30 - and the action from Perry Barr will again be streamed into your living rooms.

Note: Supporters will only be able to view the meeting by clicking on the links directly or by typing the link details precisely into their SmartTV internet browser

23 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

BRUMMIES IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - PART 14

THE 14th instalment of 'Brummies in Your Living Room' will go live on Wednesday night (July 15, 7.30).

In association with ReRun Productions, and kindly sponsored by Montpellier Finance Ltd, the latest fixture coming your way sees a fascinating Premier League fixture between Birmingham and Workington from July 2007.

The link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages at 7.30 - and the action from Perry Barr will again be streamed into your living rooms.

Note: Supporters will only be able to view the meeting by clicking on the links directly or by typing the link details precisely into their SmartTV internet browser

Thank you for posting this we were about to drop onto page 2 !!

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2020 at 9:54 PM, topaz325 said:

Good item in this weeks star featuring the Branney brothers .

Except there was no mention of a certain team who gave them their start in team speedway. Yes, Newcastle Gems and myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Except there was no mention of a certain team who gave them their start in team speedway. Yes, Newcastle Gems and myself.

Send a message to Phil Rising.;)

6 hours ago, Tsunami said:

do you think that the gems and yourself deserved a mention . maybe there were more important things going on.