British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

At the track the stream is 30 seconds behind the live action, spoke to both max and nigel before the action both had nice things to say about workington, and have to say what a good night good racing and fantastic stadium now and the boss " gerry" always has time to have a chat i wish he just lived in workington.

• Like 1

You will have to sign autographs now Geoff, as you were on telly everytime the camera showed crowd on back straight

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Neila said:

Good to see several ex comets in the gp qualifier at Glasgow, a very good meeting Dan bewley won run off for last qualifier, also several comets fans spotted on the coverage

I counted about 13 including myself 

great racing at Glasgow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neila said:

You will have to sign autographs now Geoff, as you were on telly everytime the camera showed crowd on back straight

I knew i should have done my hair :rofl:

Any Worky fans know a good breakfast place in Ulverston. I'm up there in a few weeks and need a greasy spoon for a few mates and myself

11 minutes ago, bruno said:

Any Worky fans know a good breakfast place in Ulverston. I'm up there in a few weeks and need a greasy spoon for a few mates and myself

that could be a task too far !

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, bruno said:

Ulverston a long way from worky it's a bit like asking you if you know a good breakfast in Leicester ??

There are cafe's and a large booth's for bfast chippy bank good for fish and chips .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bruno said:

Top 10 Cafe's in Ulverston (according to TripAdvisor):

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g499564-c8-Ulverston_Lake_District_Cumbria_England.html

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Ulverston a long way from worky it's a bit like asking you if you know a good breakfast in Leicester ??

Funny you should say that lol yeh I suppose it was a bit daft really

Northside starting to take shape... what was it Steve Whitehead used to say #webelieve?

Was watching Dan Bewley going round on his dirt track bike 24th October 2021 prior to his first DT meeting at BV and this track and the plans Andy has for it sound and look impressive... Good luck Andy...

May be an image of outdoors

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling, Spell Check and Eyesight
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Northside starting to take shape... what was it Steve Whitehead used to say #webelieve?

Was watching Dan Bewley going round on his dirt track bike 24th October 2021 prior to his first DT meeting at BV and this track and the plans Andy has for it sound and look impressive... Good luck Andy...

May be an image of outdoors

Regards
THJ

Championship 2023?