British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

14 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Would it be unkind to ask whose fault it was?

Probably but do not know.

14 hours ago, geoff100 said:

After what they done to the track have vowed never to set foot in there again ,whitehaven rugby for me now:t:

Well yes geoff of course the track has gone for good................although perhaps the RL club are not entirely at fault in some respects?  It is strongly believed that the Comets Speedway were lacking in funds and owed rental to their RL landlords ?????(who knows eh?)'....And of course there was the 'new stadium' fiasco.

As regards watching the Town RL I have been a fan for 60 years, and always will be.........despite actually residing in 'jamland'.......Haven for me?  never...........

4 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Well yes geoff of course the track has gone for good................although perhaps the RL club are not entirely at fault in some respects?  It is strongly believed that the Comets Speedway were lacking in funds and owed rental to their RL landlords ?????(who knows eh?)'....And of course there was the 'new stadium' fiasco.

As regards watching the Town RL I have been a fan for 60 years, and always will be.........despite actually residing in 'jamland'.......Haven for me?  never...........

I go to cheer on the away teams :rofl:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

I go to cheer on the away teams :rofl:

Brilliant ....:party:

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Believe they are team mates !!! So maybe just an unfortunate incident, does not sound good for both, maybe they may now think about retirement ?

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Bach was off 2, Pedersen off 4, first bend incident, looked like Bach lifted and collected Nicki, but gate 1 moved out slightly, may of put Rene off

Clip of incident on nicki pedersen's Facebook page IMO 1st bend bunching taking rene off 2 and nicki off 4 straight into fence 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Believe they are team mates !!! So maybe just an unfortunate incident, does not sound good for both, maybe they may now think about retirement ?

No way Nicki will retire.

• Like 1

That track looks fantastic, can even plug into the wind turbine to keep costs down? .....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

The Pit Gate is in.... and ploughing on with the rest of the works...

IMG-20220525-WA0010.jpg

proper farmers gate ,