British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

Looking good THJ but so far Mr shovlar has not responded to this or his previous out burst, wonder if he has died of shame being so far wrong ??

Looking good just a quick one though do the pikeys sorry travellers have there free season tickets sorted  yet.

• Haha 1

Hopefully not,  the ones in this area got moved by the council and contractors spent a good few days clearing a the crap up and rubbish as well !!!

Reading of so many Speedway tracks struggling financially , and the most recent closure, are the Northside Comets gonna have many opponents to face?

Looks awesome from pics I've seen, still don't understand ppl picking faults with it.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Looks awesome from pics I've seen, still don't understand ppl picking faults with it.

Cos they can,,, or maybe jealous?

• Like 1

Track & set up looking good.  Even better (?) are the raised viewing areas, speedway looks so much better when viewing the track from at least a bit of height....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, martinmauger said:

Track & set up looking good.  Even better (?) are the raised viewing areas, speedway looks so much better when viewing the track from at least a bit of height....

Is there a raised viewing area on bend two and, will it have grass or something on it? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

Looking good just a quick one though do the pikeys sorry travellers have there free season tickets sorted  yet.

If they want to be on the site they will be as no security measures are fool proof but there are substantial barriers in place to deter them...

Plus if the guys can get power back to the site rather than a genny a comprehensive security system will be going in linked direct to the old bill...

However it is a massive site to protect...

Regards 

THJ 

Thj will this new track be intending to enter a team in the championship in 2023 or is that to soon for them,or are they more likely to start at ndl level. 

I have no inside knowledge but the plan was to start small conference league training schools track days etc then see how it goes. But as you say how many speedway teams will be left in all 3 leagues??

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lewy said:

Thj will this new track be intending to enter a team in the championship in 2023 or is that to soon for them,or are they more likely to start at ndl level. 

Lewy...

Premiership Marra... Nikki Pedersen... Freddie Lindgren... Peter Kilderman... Dan Bewley... Anders Thomson... Nick Skorja and Alan Webdale...

If you give me an hour once I have checked me Euro lottery I will confirm that all of them are signed up for next season... and if that doesn't get them in through the doors nowt will...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Lewy...

Premiership Marra... Nikki Pedersen... Freddie Lindgren... Peter Kilderman... Dan Bewley... Anders Thomson... Nick Skorja and Alan Webdale...

If you give me an hour once I have checked me Euro lottery I will confirm that all of them are signed up for next season... and if that doesn't get them in through the doors nowt will...

Regards 

THJ

Double rollover squillian million tax free might help,

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Lewy...

Regards 

THJ

Bit weak at reserve, pedersen and Kildamand injury prone,could  make the playoffs with a bit of luck:rolleyes:

Edited by lewy
  • Haha 1

Steve lawson gonna double up as reserve and track man