British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Why are you being so negative on a potential new track opening that has potential to be equal to belle Vue? 

Where the hell have I been negative? 

• Confused 1

Get a grip rubbish shovlar . i am sure all will have be taken care of regards fan and rider well being . if you ask  the guys doing the track work i am sure they will give you some shale for your potholed track down there .

leave northside alone with your rubbish words and concentrate on your own team ,MARRA . 

yes , i did type RUBBISH  . 

Edited by jenga
too many ask !

24 minutes ago, jenga said:

Get a grip rubbish shovlar . i am sure all will have be taken care of regards fan and rider well being . if you ask  the guys doing the track work i am sure they will give you some shale for your potholed track down there .

leave northside alone with your rubbish words and concentrate on your own team ,MARRA . 

yes , i did type RUBBISH  . 

Charming people in Workington. Weird.

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s roughly ten metres from track to crowd. Same as most tracks. The only track with less I can think of is Plymouth, and it certainly feels dangerous for the crowd if a bike flipped over the fence. Would cause injuries imo, no doubt.

Honestly

No wonder you get the abuse you do...

You don't read what has been posted and you just head off in your own direction...

Once had a Staffy like you... thick as mince in a bottle... harmless but stupid...

Regards 

THJ

• Haha 2

Again it must be a Workington thing. Weird and abusive responses when I am all for the track. 

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Again it must be a Workington thing. Weird and abusive responses when I am all for the track. 

Well the one above is Newcastle. So can't blame it all on Workington! ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doesn't sound like it wen you keep going on about have far fans are or are not away from the track, it isn't bloomin finished yet give them a chance :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s roughly ten metres from track to crowd. Same as most tracks. The only track with less I can think of is Plymouth, and it certainly feels dangerous for the crowd if a bike flipped over the fence. Would cause injuries imo, no doubt.

There's a one metre perimeter fence around the safety fence at Peterborough, where in theory you could stand... if you had a death wish, If a bike don't get you the shale spray will

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Charming people in Workington. Weird.

i will say it once again , i am not from workington . 

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

Lowca marra..............................I'm a Whitehaven resident.....did always travel to  Derwent Park watch to Worky Comets.....and still (unlike geoff100) attend each and every Workington Town Rugby League match...can almost see the Haven ground from my house, not my fave team tho...ok I'm weird then lol.

1 hour ago, iainb said:

There's a one metre perimeter fence around the safety fence at Peterborough, where in theory you could stand... if you had a death wish, If a bike don't get you the shale spray will

The shale would always get you on first/second bend  even when standing high up on terracing at Derwent Park.....probably because of excessive track banking..

12 minutes ago, jenga said:

Hello jam eater jenga :D

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Neila said:

Hello jam eater jenga :D

so exactly who are the jam eaters , worky or whitehaven ?

i await with smelly baited breath . THJ has a take on this subject  ..  Rosehill Theatre

had a play there once called . let them eat jam . so who ate all the jam ?

and i dont live @ Lowca .

Edited by jenga

10 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

IIRC we had Hynek Stichauer and his bike both go over the fence at Plymouth in 2011 at the exit of bend 4 :unsure:  Neither he nor the bike made contact with anyone and amazingly Sticky walked back to the pits. His bike had to be carried back - it was very bent

Edited by ancient mariner

51 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Lowca marra..............................I'm a Whitehaven resident.....did always travel to  Derwent Park watch to Worky Comets.....and still (unlike geoff100) attend each and every Workington Town Rugby League match...can almost see the Haven ground from my house, not my fave team tho...ok I'm weird then lol.

After what they done to the track NEVER its haven for me now,but nice to see town won at least one game :t:.

• Like 1