British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:
What is an example of vanity? a selfie?

Vanity is the quality of having too much pride in one's appearance or accomplishments or a bathroom cabinet that has a mirror and a sink. An example of vanity is a girl thinking she is the prettiest in the entire school or a Dad fitting into his sons Kevlar's and thinking they fit better on him than they do on the son...

IMG-20220628-WA0005.jpg

Gotcha Big Boy...

I'm to sexy for these Kevlar's... Aye Righto Said Fred... 

Regards
THJ

Comeback? I'd take him on a 2.00 :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Comeback? I'd take him on a 2.00 :D

Think he is spoken for... when he's not racing he will be grading during heats...

Would definitely up the average age of an NDL team that's for sure but I still think he could show these youngsters a thing or two...

2 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think he is spoken for... when he's not racing he will be grading during heats...

Would definitely up the average age of an NDL team that's for sure but I still think he could show these youngsters a thing or two...

Oh most definitely. Think last time saw him ride was I think greivesy's testimonial or farewell and he looked brilliant, beating the other legends by half a lap.

In fact sure was rumours we tried to sign him at the time and that can only be about 15 years ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye me too and didn't he look good for a geriatric teenager!!!

I thought it was Dan at first!

Just catching up on the recent photos and the place looks superb. Track in a way reminds me of Somerset’s old track.

After the news of Edinburgh yesterday and seeing the photos of Northside today I am very envious! 

• Like 1

So continuing the track walk

This is standing at the TOP OF THE BANKING on the back straight which is where the main viewing will be looking over to the first bend

There will be no standing allowed on the roadway to the tractor park... no one will be anywhere near the track fence

IMG-20220625-WA0028.jpg

26 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Will there be viewing from the bends?

1st and 2nd Geoff and right up to the start of the 3rd; the tractor park is on the 4th bend and obviously the full length of the home straight and the bulk of the back straight from the gate where the riders enter and as stated right up to the start of the third bend; I can only upload a certain amount of pictures in a day and there are more to come...

Regards
THJ

• Thanks 1