British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Wow...

Amazing how many times the "frightening ones" end up being less impact to life and limb than some almost "innocuous" looking crashes...

Speedy recovery Dan...

A HUGE future lies ahead for this lad I would say...

Bewley has come a long way in a short time, personally I thought he would struggle big time in SGP but he has been great and will get to a Final at least once this season. Him and Robert Lambert are really going places which can only be good news for Team GB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, screm said:

Bewley has come a long way in a short time, personally I thought he would struggle big time in SGP but he has been great and will get to a Final at least once this season. Him and Robert Lambert are really going places which can only be good news for Team GB.

100%...

UK Speedway needs to get some proper marketing and promotion behind these two lads...

Could be at the vanguard of the sport globally for a decade...

Even if they dont ride here, the sport will get some much needed reflected coverage domestically..

• Like 1

Speedy recovery Dann this may make him stronger as now he knows the injuries from 2018 are hopefully OK after this  and can go and concentrate on riding a bike, hopefully a gp final at Cardiff will be the icing on the cake 

What injuries has Dan received, looked an horrendous crash which he didn’t do any wrong, just the wrong place.

3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

What injuries has Dan received, looked an horrendous crash which he didn’t do any wrong, just the wrong place.

News on the Wroclaw site this morning

We have some good news. Daniel Bewley underwent a comprehensive examinations at the University Clinical Hospital in Wroclaw and apart from general collisions, he was only diagnosed with an injury of the interanklular left tibiscus. It would appear that Dan's physical fitness and well-functioning stadium security and personal protective equipment prevented him from serious injury. Dan hang in there!!!

• Thanks 1

i feel a trampoline/unicycle moment coming on !

Sometimes the most horrific looking crashes are when they somehow escape with minor injuries,  I remember dad once going head first over the Poole fence (no air fences back then) head first into the dog track 

7 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Sometimes the most horrific looking crashes are when they somehow escape with minor injuries,  I remember dad once going head first over the Poole fence (no air fences back then) head first into the dog track 

Who is your father?

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Who is your father?

Darth Vader !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Who is your father?

I think it’s Colin Cook

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elmo said:

I think it’s Colin Cook

Few more like him now sport wouldnt be in such a bad shape!

• Like 1

So far Dan has a bruised lung and some damage to his left leg probably "interanklular left tibiscus

7 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

What is “interanklular left tibiscus”?

A sore knee?