British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

41 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

He was told to "go forth and multiply" and started crying like a baby at the gate and soft poop Steve Whitehead let him back in under licence on the premise he made a written apology and "heart of stone" here was screaming at him to smack him in the mouth and chase him an Laura got the casting vote and went with Steve... 

And on your final question is that a Mickey take or What?

If I turn up to a Speedway meeting I personally want to see 15 heats of hard close racing with pleanty of passing.... and preferably a 49 - 41 result for my team but I would settle for a 46 - 44 win if push come to shove...

What I don't like seeing is lots of falls processional racing and massive one sided humping's of 60 points or more...

Unless you are blind no one can tell you what to see (or watch) so sorry I don't get the premise on that one...

And surely it's down to your 7 riders as selected by a promotion which you turn up to watch religiously each week as the product you see? How the flock can you be told what to see? Ya not on the old Vino again are ya...

Regards 

THJ 

at no time in the conversation did mr Steve Whitehead tell me to ... go forth and multiply .... as you put it . he was very clear in his words and those were not in the conversation . 

part of the deal was the apology . thats what Steve required from me .  two weeks later he even passed a comment of how the apology was worded .... in typical jenga style , as he put it . 

i really dont want to drag this topic down any further , so perhaps this conversation should cease and not make it a hot topic during the close season .. 

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

See,,, ye just can't have a diplomatic debate without someone bringing up the past :nono:

Neil are you related to Jenga?

It's because of Clowns like him there is no future....

Regards

THJ

2 hours ago, jenga said:

at no time in the conversation did mr Steve Whitehead tell me to ... go forth and multiply .... as you put it . he was very clear in his words and those were not in the conversation . 

part of the deal was the apology . thats what Steve required from me .  two weeks later he even passed a comment of how the apology was worded .... in typical jenga style , as he put it . 

i really dont want to drag this topic down any further , so perhaps this conversation should cease and not make it a hot topic during the close season .. 

I was standing less than a foot away and you seem to have selective memory loss... I know what was said and the pathetic way you went on so you can say what you want I know what really happened even down to the snide laal comment you popped in to ya buddy when you headed into the ground... what Steve W didn't hear... but I did Biffa I heard... you're a gutless gutter snipe... and there was no deal it was take it or leave it and be sued... Clown...

By the way I was being polite go forth and multiply is a euphemism for what he actually said...

Regards 

THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Neil are you related to Jenga?

It's because of Clowns like him there is no future....

Regards

THJ

No, a don't think so, but it's a small world, which will never be short of clowns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

No, a don't think so, but it's a small world, which will never be short of clowns.

Aye true but by trying to explain or defend the indefensible gets you a free ticket into the club.

Always keep a hold of yourself.... try and retain your sanity and at the end of the day it costs nowt to be nice and if you cant be nice maybe don't say anything at all... and if you do at least don't hang on to the venom because you end up poisoning yourself which ain't good. Like the Hedgehog said climbing off the scrubbing brush "anyone can make a mistake"... move on nowt to see here...

Regards
THJ

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye true but by trying to explain or defend the indefensible gets you a free ticket into the club.

Always keep a hold of yourself.... try and retain your sanity and at the end of the day it costs nowt to be nice and if you cant be nice maybe don't say anything at all... and if you do at least don't hang on to the venom because you end up poisoning yourself which ain't good. Like the Hedgehog said climbing off the scrubbing brush "anyone can make a mistake"... move on nowt to see here...

Regards
THJ

Not sure where I have tried to explain any of their actions, but sure you'll remind me.

Please take the time out to read what you quoted, without seeing red before the end.

17 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

I don't accept 'jenga's dodgy cuppa' as what's behind speedways failings, it may not help, but surely it's not the straw that broke the camels back.

If you still think that is defending them, that's fine. If you look at it from a different angle, then maybe it's just  a case of not blaming them. 

Hey-ho

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Please take the time out to read what you quoted, without seeing red before the end.

I read it when I wrote it and I have read it again and I am certainly not seeing Red!!! are you like?

Are you the Geordie Jenga? (Genuine Question)

You keep flogging this "dead horse" Neil and I am not sure what your point is? don't beat about the bush buddy get it off ya chest...  just tell it straight Neil, that's the best way... and rest assured no need to hope about offending as I'm certainly not over sensitive

However just to help please read the following theory without seeing Red before the end it might just help? that is if your not over sensitive that is?

THE "DEAD HORSE" THEORY

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians passed on from generation to generation; says that;

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse,
the best strategy is to dismount"

However in modern business, education, government and now the BSPA Forum a whole range of more advanced strategies are often employed' such as:

1. Buying a stronger whip
2. Changing riders 
3. Threatening the horse with termination
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse
5. Arranging to visit other countries to see how others ride dead horses
6. Lowering the standards so that dead horses can be included
7. Re-classifying the dead horse as "Living Impaired"
8. Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse
9. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase the speed.
10. Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horses performance.
11. Doing a productivity study to see if lighter rides would improve the dead horses performance
12. Declaring that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead, and then contributes substantially more to the bottom line of the economy than do some other horses.
13. Re-writing the expected performance requirements for all horses.
14. Promoting the dead horse to a supervisory position of hiring another horse

Lets hope you keep on "Sheeting" buddy and its not always the "Bull" type... 

But at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you certainly cant make it drink!!! especially if its a "Dead" one?

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

I read it when I wrote it and I have read it again and I am certainly not seeing Red!!! are you like?

Are you the Geordie Jenga? (Genuine Question)

You keep flogging this "dead horse" Neil and I am not sure what your point is? don't beat about the bush buddy get it off ya chest...  just tell it straight Neil, that's the best way... and rest assured no need to hope about offending as I'm certainly not over sensitive

However just to help please read the following theory without seeing Red before the end it might just help? that is if your not over sensitive that is?

THE "DEAD HORSE" THEORY

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians passed on from generation to generation; says that;

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse,
the best strategy is to dismount"

However in modern business, education, government and now the BSPA Forum a whole range of more advanced strategies are often employed' such as:

1. Buying a stronger whip
2. Changing riders 
3. Threatening the horse with termination
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse
5. Arranging to visit other countries to see how others ride dead horses
6. Lowering the standards so that dead horses can be included
7. Re-classifying the dead horse as "Living Impaired"
8. Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse
9. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase the speed.
10. Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horses performance.
11. Doing a productivity study to see if lighter rides would improve the dead horses performance
12. Declaring that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead, and then contributes substantially more to the bottom line of the economy than do some other horses.
13. Re-writing the expected performance requirements for all horses.
14. Promoting the dead horse to a supervisory position of hiring another horse

Lets hope you keep on "Sheeting" buddy and its not always the "Bull" type... 

But at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you certainly cant make it drink!!! especially if its a "Dead" one?

Regards
THJ

That is very good and well said.

The last sentence probly says it all.

Its maybe best to tip it all over the edge, as there comes a time to stop the debate, especially with someone so narrow minded.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Its maybe best to tip it all over the edge, as there comes a time to stop the debate, especially with someone so narrow minded.

agree,but they have nothing else to talk about on a Workington thread:rolleyes:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

PMSL

Av been called many things in my time but never "narrow minded" cheers for that...

Regards
THJ

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

PMSL

Av been called many things in my time but never "narrow minded" cheers for that...

Regards
THJ

You probly have, but didn't hear it, lol ;)

• Haha 1

Surely its time this thread was removed to SPEEDWAY  MUSEUM as Workington are no longer members of the Championship Speedway Section:nono:

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Surely its time this thread was removed to SPEEDWAY  MUSEUM as Workington are no longer members of the Championship Speedway Section:nono:

Now what was one of your favourite bitches in previous times about Gloaters and I'll wishers...  ya need to find some humility and compassion Jockanory... for there but for a deep pair of pockets goes thou...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1