British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

27 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Not working for me either.

18 minutes ago, Lefty said:

No go for me either.

I get "This attachment is not available..." on both phone and tablet.

12 minutes ago, Lioness said:

I can download it fine Phil, could it be to do with the permissions?

Could it be I'm using Google Chrome and others (that it works for) are using something else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Could it be I'm using Google Chrome and others (that it works for) are using something else?

Im on Safari and its not working for me either 

• Haha 1

Working for me.:D

I find the sizes for Swindon a bit odd. It can't be the old Swindon or the Swindon now. Was there a previous Swindon track other than its present home.?

Edited by Tsunami

26 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Working for me.:D

I find the sizes for Swindon a bit odd. It can't be the old Swindon or the Swindon now. Was there a previous Swindon track other than its present home.?

Been at Abbey Stadium since 1949.  Before that they raced at the now demolished Gorse Hill Aerodrome, where dirt track racing had taken place since 1928

Funny that cos I'm on Google Chrome and Windows 10 and it would not load in any format... and I tried .Pdf .Png .JPeg and even as a Word doc and nothing...

Seems a bit of an anti climax now...

Never mind thanks mods and hopefully some people find it interesting...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

Ditto

Been at Abbey Stadium since 1949.  Before that they raced at the now demolished Gorse Hill Aerodrome, where dirt track racing had taken place since 1928

Thanks. The sizes quoted for Swindon Old were not the sizes of their present track now or then..

This was the document 

It just gives an overview of different track dimensions and will pull into perspective the new Workington track which is pushing 15 metres wide on the straights and 19 metres wide on the bends and an overall length just millimetres short of 300 metres (at present)

0001.jpg

Regards
THJ

So basically all the wider tracks, Redcar, Scunny, Belle Vue, Glasgow etc have the better racing!:D

• Haha 1

Derwent Park was pretty good too, the best in the country according to Rene Bach.

Edited by topaz325
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Hope the bus is fitted with Air Con Geoff...

Luxury coach john :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Derwent Park was pretty good too, the best in the country according to Rene Bach.

Could have done with wider straights and entry to 3rd bend,but no better stadium to watch on top of track u could see everything.

• Like 1