British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

19 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Now what was one of your favourite bitches in previous times about Gloaters and I'll wishers...  ya need to find some humility and compassion Jockanory... for there but for a deep pair of pockets goes thou...

Regards 

THJ 

The only people I feel compassion for are the people  who purchased season tickets  for 2019 and the people who lost thousands in LJM asset management that's all

31 minutes ago, MANSE said:

The only people I feel compassion for are the people  who purchased season tickets  for 2019 and the people who lost thousands in LJM asset management that's all

You have no idea and I am not inclined to explain it to you... no one lost thousands in LJM the only person who lost thousands was LJM... just crawl back under your rock you clown...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

eek 

Edited by jenga

Can I say this thread is doing nothing at all for speedway thj I understand your frustration with jenga he is nothing but a doom mongering troll who’s innate posts do nothing for speedway. His crap since the demise of the once proud comets seems mainly aimed at scunthorpe and there promotion but if he did as much for his team as they do for theirs things maybe could of been different. Put him on block and hope nobody quotes him 

• Like 2

yep , i agree with that . better still pull the thread .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MANSE said:

Surely its time this thread was removed to SPEEDWAY  MUSEUM as Workington are no longer members of the Championship Speedway Section:nono:

You must be reading it Manse !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jenga said:

yep , i agree with that . better still pull the thread .

You started it jenga, so can you not get it shut down, 'the thread that is'.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SteelShoe said:

You must be reading it Manse !

Yes feeling sorry for Jenga :D being scolded by THJ :nono:

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 2

just trying to keep the workington name alive on the forum .

24 minutes ago, jenga said:

This isn't the place for it and as a man who had a detrimental impact on the club and did all he could in the past to destroy what was being done it's ironic (Or moronic) to now try and make out that you are agreived or upset at its loss....

Either pull the thread or dont post because no one believes your crocodile tears or manufactured grief at the loss of Speedway in the town... 

Your family couldn't do it and it is evident that you didn't want anyone else to do it....

You need to do a Boris and go lie in a ditch...

Regards 

THJ  

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, jenga said:

Not in this section of the forum, thank you. Workington were not a Championship club in 2019 and won't be next year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Can I say this thread is doing nothing at all for speedway thj I understand your frustration with jenga he is nothing but a doom mongering troll who’s innate posts do nothing for speedway. His crap since the demise of the once proud comets seems mainly aimed at scunthorpe and there promotion but if he did as much for his team as they do for theirs things maybe could of been different. Put him on block and hope nobody quotes him 

Phil ya not the only one whose mad and you are spot on... can I just correct you as it's not a Scunny thing it's a Rob Godfrey thing with Knob Head (jenga)... he has a fundamental hatred of any one in positions of responsibility who are making a sucess of things especially in Speedway... this has been picked up from previuos posts he has made as to how badly his famliy were treat when promoting at Worky by every one including the BSPA... his old man will be spinning in his box seeing how his clown of a son is going on...

On blocking... that's not my thing as I will defend what I perceive to be wrong or untrue... unfortunately I'm not that narrow minded.... and on the detrimental post with regards to Rob G and to a lesser extent Scunny his posts are absolute tripe and I can confirm the committmet of Rob G to the sport...

Regards

THJ 

7 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Not in this section of the forum, thank you. Workington were not a Championship club in 2019 and won't be next year.

Spot on... and if the clown hadn't got the Comets unofficial forum shut down he would have had somewhere to post ad nauseam.... the bloke is an absolute tool...

Regards

THJ 

i , you were correct all along . here was me thinking i was keeping the worky thing going ( did not think of putting it in the  discussions thread ) silly me . so as long as folk dont post on this thread, it will die a slow death . 

50 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Phil ya not the only one whose mad and you are spot on... can I just correct you as it's not a Scunny thing it's a Rob Godfrey thing with Knob Head (jenga)... he has a fundamental hatred of any one in positions of responsibility who are making a sucess of things especially in Speedway... this has been picked up from previuos posts he has made as to how badly his famliy were treat when promoting at Worky by every one including the BSPA... his old man will be spinning in his box seeing how his clown of a son is going on...

On blocking... that's not my thing as I will defend what I perceive to be wrong or untrue... unfortunately I'm not that narrow minded.... and on the detrimental post with regards to Rob G and to a lesser extent Scunny his posts are absolute tripe and I can confirm the committmet of Rob G to the sport...

Regards

THJ 

Spot on... and if the clown hadn't got the Comets unofficial forum shut down he would have had somewhere to post ad nauseam.... the bloke is an absolute tool...

Regards

THJ 

as you  say thj , its not a scnny thing , it was a godfrey thing and i was not the only one who commented on the way the fixtures were being done with scunny . i think even tj and shazza had an input . 

regarding my ole man . he did take on a dying sport @ workington (as did Laura ) and ran it for  a few years . kept it going as long as he could  and kept the sport in the town .  i find it a bit nasty from you to say he failed . he did pass it on tho . he enjoyed every second of it . 

so just how bad was my family treated . thats a new one on me ! .............. so lets not post on here !.

P.S.  yer typing is letting you down from pervious posts .

18 hours ago, MANSE said:

Surely its time this thread was removed to SPEEDWAY  MUSEUM as Workington are no longer members of the Championship Speedway Section:nono:

Don't read it ya numpty, no-one forcing you, jog on back to your own thread which should surely this season after the last 3-4 should be called something like " Glasgow 2020, lets hope we win some silverware this season" or maybe " Glasgow 2020 - Desparado " :D . Worth the thread just to p... you off :approve:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1