British Speedway Forum
jenga

workington ..

4 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Not in this section of the forum, thank you. Workington were not a Championship club in 2019 and won't be next year.

Am i missing something here ??? DON'T READ THE THREAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO , honestly it is that simple :rolleyes:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Not in this section of the forum, thank you. Workington were not a Championship club in 2019 and won't be next year.

remind me again where the sheffield thread is and the poole thread . they dont know where they will be in 2020 . they have 2 threads each .  i expect come friday two of the threads will be wiped out . maybe even the newcastle one ..  also  why is the eurosport thread in the premiership section ?

Edited by jenga

Apparently the whole Eastenders cast is glued to this thread now.  :)

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Apparently the whole Eastenders cast is glued to this thread now.  :)

i wonder who will get the finishing drum solo !

Edited by jenga
cant spell
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Am i missing something here ??? DON'T READ THE THREAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO , honestly it is that simple :rolleyes:

Re Richard Weston;

This Dick has always got to add his twopennorth re Comets non-existence.....you are spot on Tj with your solution for him....but let's talk Comets anyway and let them explode.

It's actually keeping me interested enough....e.g. Until THJ mentioned it I wasn't aware Jengas family had held the promotion ropes at DP....??

I'll guess it was laal Eddy from Lowca..........but probably miles off...??????

• Like 3

2 hours ago, singy13 said:

Re Richard Weston;

This Dick has always got to add his twopennorth re Comets non-existence.....you are spot on Tj with your solution for him....but let's talk Comets anyway and let them explode.

It's actually keeping me interested enough....e.g. Until THJ mentioned it I wasn't aware Jengas family had held the promotion ropes at DP....??

Stardate 3235: Speedway and inter-galatctic sport while Workington fans still discussing return of speedway to the town and the question of who caused the failure in 2018. 

1 minute ago, Richard Weston said:

Stardate 3235: Speedway and inter-galatctic sport while Workington fans still discussing return of speedway to the town and the question of who caused the failure in 2018. 

You're about as funny as Keith Lemon, Lenny Henry,Toothache..................have you read the 'Football 2019/20' thread pal...no mention of Comets so right up your street.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, singy13 said:

Re Richard Weston;

naa , its the same one . i should know.  but he gave it a go, unlike some on here . but life goes on . 

should i delete this thread or is it keeping everyone happy ?  B.T.W. who did actually cause the demise of workington speedway ?

Edited by jenga

8 minutes ago, jenga said:

B.T.W. who did actually cause the demise of workington speedway ?

west Cumbrians watching Saturday night TV.....Having BQ's......Going to paddle at St.Bees.

• Haha 1

have you ever walked on the sand at night when the tide is out , it glows GREEN when you step on it !

4 hours ago, singy13 said:

Re Richard Weston;

No Singy you are right Jenga is laal Eddy from Lowca's laal lad.... and that's the main reason why he is so bitter and twisted... because daddy blew his inheritance on the worst team ever fielded by Workington Speedway (1980)... 

Jenga couldn't stand any one else making a success of it and why he vented his relentless vitriol at the Denham and Morgan promotions... (and every other teams promotions; riders and fans when he couldn't get a bite on this or the unofficial forum from the home side lot)

It was boiling his bladder to see other Cumbrians make a success of the spot when his old man spent all his brass on a complete failure...

Now you know why he does what he does and goes on the way he does.... should have had therapy years ago instead of showing his ignorance on here... one very sad pathetic laal man...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word

36 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No Singy you are right Jenga is laal Eddy from Lowca's laal lad.... and that's the main reason why he is so bitter and twisted... because daddy blew his inheritance on the worst team ever fielded by Workington Speedway (1980)... 

Jenga couldn't stand any one else making a success of it and why he vented his relentless vitriol at the Denham and Morgan promotions... (and every other teams promotions; riders and fans when he couldn't get a bite on this or the unofficial forum from the home side lot)

It was boiling his bladder to see other Cumbrians make a success of the spot when his old man spent all his brass on a complete failure...

Now you know why he does what he does and goes on the way he does.... should have had therapy years ago instead of showing his ignorance on here... one very sad pathetic laal man...

Regards 

THJ 

that couple of gallons of beer have gone to your head john . its funny how you know where my inheritance went . !that statement is well in line with the rest of your posts .when you say i could not stand any one else who made it a success , that is  LIE . i loved the 2018 season and was happy that laura had  had the success she deserved .i take it you were quite happy when certain teams refused to come to workington when both teams had nothing on .

my ole man , as you put it , cane out  good financially when he offloaded it the Ron Bagley .

THERAPY  thats something you need if your swilling two gallons a night .

1980 EHH . my you hold grudges for a long time . i can see you at brough park holding the reins ,  it will only be on Santas Sleigh tho  ho ho ho 

wish i had 60k to blow .. (2018)

thanks for the few moments of entertainment . 

until we meet again my fat padawan , live long and prosper .

(you need to find a new punch line , this ones a bit old ).

Edited by jenga

Aye the professional "Town Cryer" you and Tom Pepper or it could be Walter Mutter am not sure and your memory has become befuddled in the mists of time... was 81 not half a season and poor old Ron got stiffed running out of cash... but tthat wasn't until your old man blew his brains out for a season in the hot seat... please do a Boris and find a ditch....

Oh and don't let the truth get in the way of you pathetic ramblings...

Regards

THJ

Walter Mutter , dont know who is . i know the cryer bloke . i think his first name was barrie .i also know the pepper bloke ,  think he was in the army .i know of a Walter Mitty..I  take it you know Bernard Crapper , the man who invented the toilet . hence the saying , i am going for a cr4p !

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye the professional "Town Cryer" you and Tom Pepper or it could be Walter Mutter am not sure and your memory has become befuddled in the mists of time... was 81 not half a season and poor old Ron got stiffed running out of cash... but tthat wasn't until your old man blew his brains out for a season in the hot seat... please do a Boris and find a ditch....

Oh and don't let the truth get in the way of you pathetic ramblings...

Regards

THJ

tell me more about my ole man blowing his brains out , as you put it .i am all ears ..

you have used the Boris ditch theme before .   DO try and remember what you are typing old chap .

you have told me so many truths about my ole man . i lived with him for a long time and yet you know more than me .  what was his fav cigar btw  ?