British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

gp challenge 2020

Shows how weak the standard is when you have the likes of Ellis and Wolbert 5 rides away from making the GP series.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Shows how weak the standard is when you have the likes of Ellis and Wolbert 5 rides away from making the GP series.

It has always been a bit like that. As I stated before Lubos Tomicek was about 1 ride away. Kyle Legault was also into the Vojens final 

But this year is an extreme

Edited by iris123

Just now, iris123 said:

It has always been a bit like that. As I stated before Lubos Tomicek was about 1 ride away. Kyle Legault was also into the Vojens final 

Ellis and Wolbert were examples. Theres about 10-12 riders in that field who would never of got a sniff a few years back . 

Standard of rider is alarmingly less these days than years gone by. 

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Circumstances are different though.!

Still struggling with reliable feed.I have got maniac to sort of stutter work on my tv but like the other channels, one frozen frame. Tried vpn no difference and I have very fast internet. Hoping for a YouTube feed.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Still struggling with reliable feed.I have got maniac to sort of stutter work on my tv but like the other channels, one frozen frame. Tried vpn no difference and I have very fast internet. Hoping for a YouTube feed.

both links are working fine for me, daddylive and maniak 

Perhaps Virgin are blocking. Can’t get either to work on my iPad but I do have Maniac working on my tv, sort of. Have to suffer that. Nothing yet on Youtube.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Probably will be on here http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

I'm getting a better quality pic on freestreams, but I can't get that or maniak to display in full screen, is it the same for everyone else ?

Thank you Dutch Grasstrack yes a good stream!

Just now, jrs said:

I'm getting a better quality pic on freestreams, but I can't get that or maniak to display in full screen, is it the same for everyone else ?

Try the one above on
https://m.vk.com/video-53550004_456240690?list=6e617d4ebe3815c6a2

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrs said:

You have to click on screen a few times and get rid of the page that comes up, and eventually the full screen comes up at bottom right.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Getting the best pic on dutch grasstracks Russian link , thanks dutch