British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

gp challenge 2020

Jesus! Do you guys that don't subscribe to Premier have to put up with the streams disappearing all the time? It takes me back to 40 years ago when I used to have to put a portable aerial into the back of the telly to try and pick up Anglia TV because I lived in the Central region... had to be millimetre perfect to just be able to pick a fuzzy picture up

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Jesus! Do you guys that don't subscribe to Premier have to put up with the streams disappearing all the time? It takes me back to 40 years ago when I used to have to put a portable aerial into the back of the telly to try and pick up Anglia TV because I lived in the Central region... had to be millimetre perfect to just be able to pick a fuzzy picture up

This isn’t on Premier Sports. It’s not available in the U.K. so we have no choice.

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yeah, it's painful. Normally I don't watch the feeds, but I'm interested in this so I'm trying but it's not easy.

A couple of times I've been just about ready to give up and one of them has come back but I'm not sure I'll get o the end.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

This isn’t on Premier Sports. It’s not available in the U.K. so we have no choice.

I know... but I know some folk watch the matches that are on PS on these streams that R&R provides

i have it on my Facebook live if anyone struggling for a steam 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Loktaev another who could make it now. 

I vote for the start tarts. Bloody great!

Loktaev almost there. 9 points. Winning by a distance. Laguta looks stuffed.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Whats up with Laguta, surely in this line up he should be good enough to get through.

Loktaev nine out of nine...in contrast Lahti may as well pack the bikes in the van. Three from three rides. Another rider who isn't doing himself justice like Michelsen.

Hats off to KK, that was a fantastic and ballsy ride.

• Like 1