British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Championship League Team Points Limit

He's a welder and quite possibly a pipe fitter - not a plumber as first trade that I know of - I'lll text him to be sure :(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, duffyscouse said:

He's a welder and quite possibly a pipe fitter - not a plumber as first trade that I know of - I'lll text him to be sure :(

Thought he was a locksmith 

50 minutes ago, duffyscouse said:

Scunny used to track a qualified and self employed plumber - name him . ..................................................................

Scott Anderson?

14 minutes ago, Albert said:

Scott Anderson?

what average was he on ?

On 10/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

It is potentially going to be either 40 or more probably and realistically 41 points

This is going off the suggested Scunthorpe team posted on the Scunny 2020 thread of

SCUNTHORPE SCORPIONS    
        5% British Reduction
1 Josh Auty  7.61   7.25
2 Danny Ayers 5.51   5.25
3 Tero Aarnio 6.85   6.85
4 Thomas Jorgensen 6.47   6.47
5 Jake Allen  7.26   7.26
6 Simon Lambert 5.16   4.91
7 Jordan Pailin 2.00   2.00

Total: 40.86   39.99

Now if that is the Scunthorpe team why those build figures you might ask... Well... if that is the Scunny team you would think someone with the position Rob G holds in the BSPA he may just have an inside edge on the up and coming team build figures. (eh see me thinking here)

His proposed team comes out at 40.86 and only sneaks under the 40 point mark (39.99) when the three British rider's who qualify and meet the criteria to receive a 5% reduction have that reduction applied; which as much as I would like to see a reduction on all Brits applied I don't think it will happen...

So there you go I would suggest if you want to play the "Build a Team" game; go for 41 points and it wont be far off unless something drastic happens at the AGM, like if teams fold from the Championship (the figure may go up) and who comes up or moreover who if anyone is allowed to come up from the NDL to the Championship as with more teams in the league the figure may go down!!!

So 41.... 41.... go for 41.... go on do it 41....

Regards
THJ

That was a good guess of the Scunny team!

• Thanks 1