British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Where has my thread gone?

Well one bonus of the thread going missing was the post that appeared I was talking to myself about something that hadn't been talked about has gone along with it..…:D

Edited by crazysue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, crazysue said:

Well one bonus of the thread going missing was the post that appeared I was talking to myself about something that hadn't been talked about has gone along with it..…:D

Remember Sue - it's fine to talk to yourself. It's just when you start arguing that the tranquiliser rifles come out ;-)

• Haha 1

There has been much comment on here about who may have removed the original Alternative Speedway Group. As usually happens there have been suspects named. But at the end of the day it could only have been one of two possibilities:

(1) The originator of the thread which was baldyman.

(2) BSF Admin.

Which of these two possibilities do you favour. BTW the thread is operating on FACEBOOK with a restricted members only entry to it.

43 minutes ago, gustix said:

There has been much comment on here about who may have removed the original Alternative Speedway Group. As usually happens there have been suspects named. But at the end of the day it could only have been one of two possibilities:

(2) BSF Admin.

Which of these two possibilities do you favour. BTW the thread is operating on FACEBOOK with a restricted members only entry to it.

Bore off you saddo 

47 minutes ago, gustix said:

(2) BSF Admin.

3 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Bore off you saddo 

Where have you popped from Hacksaw Jim Duggan? Are you known on BSF as a positive poster or  just a critic of others? You would have been better served by providing an answer rather than the offbeat comment attributed to you.

Just now, gustix said:

Where have you popped from Hacksaw Jim Duggan? Are you known on BSF as a positive poster or  just a critic of others? You would have been better served by providing an answer rather than the offbeat comment attributed to you.

Again, bore off - no one cares, the way you act on here is tragic.

7 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Again, bore off - no one cares, the way you act on here is tragic.

The cuckoo is busy this morning! Nothing constructive -just making criticism because it's easier than entering into debate.

Obvious by his stance he has no idea in providing an answer to my query, hence the attack/critical stance he seemingly prefers to adopt.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, gustix said:

The cuckoo is busy this morning! Nothing constructive -just making criticism because it's easier than entering into debate.

Obvious by his stance he has no idea in providing an answer to my query, hence the attack/critical stance he seemingly prefers to adopt.

There is no "debate", there is yet another public showing of you acting like a bell end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, gustix said:

(2) BSF Admin.

Damn, you are like Columbo.Caught me red handed guvna. I deleted my own thread to start another one up about it going bye byes. 

Gotta get out the bed early to beat you. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Damn, you are like Columbo.Caught me red handed guvna. I deleted my own thread to start another one up about it going bye byes. 

aye and when you go to bed,    SLEEP !

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

At long last - you deleted your own thread. As usual there were those who claimed that I had opened the thread and then deleted it. You must have known this previously but allowed an un-needed debate to materialise. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, gustix said:

3 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

There is no "debate", there is yet another public showing of you acting like a bell end. 

Ding! Dong! Ring the bell! Hacksaw Jim Duggan tries to show his debate skills again! Not with much success as I see it! 

11 minutes ago, gustix said:

Ding! Dong! Ring the bell! Hacksaw Jim Duggan tries to show his debate skills again! Not with much success as I see it! 

I think you have just shot your self in the foot here. The previous post shows your lack of debating skills perfectly gustix!!! I think you have the wrong end of the stick firmly in your hand there:rolleyes: