British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Where has my thread gone?

14 minutes ago, gustix said:

At long last - you deleted your own thread. As usual there were this who claimed that I had open the thread and then deleted it. You must have known this previously but allowed an un-needed debate to materialise. 

Seriously??   Of course I didn't you fool.  

19 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You can stop asking to join now. 

Please let him join. if he's on there he can't be on here at the same time, or can he. :unsure:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gustix said:

Ding! Dong! Ring the bell! Hacksaw Jim Duggan tries to show his debate skills again! Not with much success as I see it! 

OK - let's debate, on a scale of 1-10 how much a bell end are you 

1 - being least 10 - most, your posts on this thread have you kicking on a solid 78 on the bell end Richter scale. 

Your continual persistence to act like you are the smartest person in the room would be some what more endearing if it wasn't for you coming across like such a t it all the time - every time. 

15 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

OK - let's debate, on a scale of 1-10 how much a bell end are you 

1 - being least 10 - most, your posts on this thread have you kicking on a solid 78 on the bell end Richter scale. 

Your continual persistence to act like you are the smartest person in the room would be some what more endearing if it wasn't for you coming across like such a t it all the time - every time. 

Can you rephrase this in modern day easy-to-read English style? I don't know who you are and frankly don't care,but for some reason I appear to have 'rattled your cage'. 

Are you trying to create a personal image as a semi-moderator of speedway topics placed by me? So far most of your comments have been destructive rather than constructive. There is a difference. Check the dictionary!

This is great. Someone has lost a thread and someone lost the plot :rolleyes:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, gustix said:

Can you rephrase this in modern day easy-to-read English style? I don't know who you are and frankly don't care,but for some reason I appear to have 'rattled your cage'. 

Are you trying to create a personal image as a semi-moderator of speedway topics placed by me? So far most of your comments have been destructive rather than constructive. There is a difference. Check the dictionary!

I haven't really thought about it as deep as that, nor am I going to, I just think you are a t it. 

• Haha 1

I should think that the thread has been taken off because of the forum guidelines and admin or a mod has finally spotted it.  :D 

"Linking to Other Sites.......Please do not use the forum to advertise competing message boards or websites. There is a facility to put a link to a website on your profile."

Doesn't really matter now though because loads of people have joined and will just pass on the details. Good groups always prosper, although it's a shame it wasn't formed at the beginning of the season rather than towards the end when everything goes a bit quiet. 

I was a member of that group but now it seems I am no longer??? Don t recall leaving it? Maybe having some Aussie riders as mates ruled me out B):rofl: But not Holder he called me a c*** once! 

• Haha 1

Re-apply and see if you get back in quicker than Gustix. :P

9 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I was a member of that group but now it seems I am no longer??? Don t recall leaving it? Maybe having some Aussie riders as mates ruled me out B):rofl: But not Holder he called me a c*** once! 

Well I didnt remove you, and you can come back whenever you like. 

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Re-apply and see if you get back in quicker than Gustix. :P

The guy you refer probably will be lucky. I appear to be blocked by the group - I tried twice for a renewal membership and have been told elsewhere in this thread not to apply!

3 hours ago, gustix said:

2 hours ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

I haven't really thought about it as deep as that, nor am I going to, I just think you are a t it. 

As I mentioned previously you lose all substance for attempted comment when you need to revert to semi-abuse. 

12 minutes ago, gustix said:

As I mentioned previously you lose all substance for attempted comment when you need to revert to semi-abuse. 

I am consciously taking the decision to call you a t it, not attempting to comment saying that, I am fully able to type it - you.are.a.t it. 

Not everything on the internet is up for debate or needs the validation and approval of others,  i mean, my own statement above is evidence of that. I am not having a discussion where I will be swayed in my view, I am pointing out to you just how much a total and utter t it you constantly act like on this forum. It is embarrassing how you conduct yourself on here, you won't, because you are as blunt as rubber, but you should cringe every time you look at your own content on this forum

I mean take this "debate" with me, you can't even bring yourself to let it go when someone calls you a t it. 

I am actively calling you a total and utter t it and you are still trying to points score, it's a bizarre way to act. If someone spoke to me in the way I am to you, I would ignore them and never engage with them, you can't you just won't even let this go. :lol:

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan