British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Where has my thread gone?

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

As title says,  

Think you'll find it wasn't your thread.

The thread will have been started by someone who has previous form for starting threads, waiting until people have posted a good few pages of replies, and then hiding the thread.

A bit of a Dick-ish thing to do, but he does it quite often. 

What was the thread about that has vanished baldyman?

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, gustix said:

I suspect - as has been alluded to above - that Baldyman is referring to the thread about his Facebook group which you started.   The thread which you were posting on quite vigorously right up to last night.   The thread which you hid this morning.

If you can't remember doing any of the following I'd suggest you ask your family to get you tested for Alzheimers.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CottonOn said:

I suspect - as has been alluded to above - that Baldyman is referring to the thread about his Facebook group which you started.   The thread which you were posting on quite vigorously right up to last night.   The thread which you hid this morning.

If you can't remember doing any of the following I'd suggest you ask your family to get you tested for Alzheimers.

I did not start/open the thread you refer to which was title something like an ALTERNATIVE SPEEDWAY GROUP. I think it was started as some sort of Post to alert BSF members to the group on FACEBOOK and was opened by baldyman. 

Consequently that would leave the HIDE facility to (a) baldyman who denies its removal by himself.(b) That would mean the only other source able to remove the thread would be BSF Admin.

Don't point the "He's guilty" finger at me.

33 minutes ago, gustix said:

I think it was about Grecian 2000! :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, gustix said:

Ha ha, your havin a bubble ain't ya? 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, gustix said:

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Ha ha, your havin a bubble ain't ya? 

Can you be more explicit please baldyman? What exactly is the point that you are trying to make?

BTW on Proper Speedway I see after several days a membership application is still pending? Is that mine?

You have 2 pending, your old one that may or may not be you as you didnt ask to rejoin, and a brand new Facebook account created yesterday of the same name.. Maybe that one is the horse trainer though? 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, gustix said:

Can you be more explicit please baldyman? What exactly is the point that you are trying to make?

BTW on Proper Speedway I see after several days a membership application is still pending? Is that mine?

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You have 2 pending, your old one that may or may not be you as you didnt ask to rejoin, and a brand new Facebook account created yesterday of the same name.. Maybe that one is the horse trainer though? 

I do moderate a Facebook forum and have done for a couple of years. Regarding the two pending requests may I suggest that you accept both? If as you say both are from me I will close one of them. If they are not from me I will advise you and then as Admin you have the option to BLOCK/CLOSE both of them.

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I declined them both, much easier for me, and my other members. Thanks anyway. 

Just spell it out for him. His pathetic ways aren’t wanted on there haha

6 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Think you'll find it wasn't your thread.

The thread will have been started by someone who has previous form for starting threads, waiting until people have posted a good few pages of replies, and then hiding the thread.

A bit of a Dick-ish thing to do, but he does it quite often. 

In your lengthy and obviously much experienced time as a BSF member so far as another member starting then hiding threads - as the famed old saying goes '...name names..." and give a few examples of that member's thread misdeeds. ACTUAL THREADS not deletion of posts/comments.

Edited by Guest