British Speedway Forum
Col

Prague SGP 13/06/20

Tickets now on sale. Cheapest are £40+

9 hours ago, Col said:

Tickets now on sale. Cheapest are £40+

That is very expensive.

I purchased 10 tickets fo seats on the first bend yesterday and they were discounted to 400CZK which works out to approximately £15/16 depending on exchange rate. Hope this helps

Did you get discount for buying a certain amount?

Flight out of Edinburgh booked, Hotel Pyramida booked and 2 tickets for section A2 booked. We are off the Prague again.:approve:

Apologies Col I should have explained it more thoroughly. I didn't get to know about any discount until I had selected the seats I required and continued to the payment part of the website. That particular page had each individual seat with the original price and a column which asked you if you wished for the discount. I must admit I don't think the discount applies to the dearer seats in the home straight stand as I did pick 10 seats there and the discount column was blank.

23 hours ago, NO NAME 11 said:

Apologies Col I should have explained it more thoroughly. I didn't get to know about any discount until I had selected the seats I required and continued to the payment part of the website. That particular page had each individual seat with the original price and a column which asked you if you wished for the discount. I must admit I don't think the discount applies to the dearer seats in the home straight stand as I did pick 10 seats there and the discount column was blank.

I may be wrong but the discount appears to apply if you are buying tickets for children under 16.  Am I correct or does it also apply to adult tickets?

Looks like Ryanair have cottoned on to it this time.

Flight prices from my local airport are double the normal price for the GP weekend next year :(

Yes, ticket prices for T4 up by 10% on last year.

Done all the sights so just going out Saturday morning back Sunday night. At least it`ll save on the Hotel Bills. Noticed that RyanAir have put up their pre-booking charge on seats from a cheapest of £4 to £7. Suppose `old matey` has to get someone pay for his horses!!!

On 11/2/2019 at 8:39 PM, NO NAME 11 said:

You have potentially a big problem- you have brought U16 tickets- see https://www.speedwaygp.com/event/2020-prague  if you want confirmation. If i were you, i would try and speak to ticket portal to try and sort it out. 

21 hours ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

Looks like Ryanair have cottoned on to it this time.

Flight prices from my local airport are double the normal price for the GP weekend next year :(

Not just Ryanair but Easyjet to are up to the same thing. 

Got my tickets, apartment & flights booked, just got to hope Ekstraliga put a Friday & Sunday fixture within reasonable distance Leszno/Rybnik/FZG/Wroclaw.  Easyjet flights to from Luton on the Thursday & Tuesday with hold luggage came to less just a shade over £200 for two people.  Haven't been to Prague since 2003 (and that was a stagdoo) so looking forward to investigating the City again either side of the speedway.

I went last year and really enjoyed the trip but the GP was probably the worst for racing imo.

I see Prague is on lock down, all events with more than 100 people suspended or cancelled.

Tickets for speedway GP suspended. 

On 3/11/2020 at 6:20 PM, paul666 said:

I see Prague is on lock down, all events with more than 100 people suspended or cancelled.

Tickets for speedway GP suspended. 

Giving the reliance on tourism in Czech Republic and Prague in particular its comes as no surprise. Long time till June when hopefully everything will be back to somewhere near normal.