British Speedway Forum
Col

Prague SGP 13/06/20

3 hours ago, screm said:

From my own personal experience with Easyjet I cant fault them either. Bit more of an argument to get a refund on my hotel but we got there in the end.

As for your second point I have a feeling we will just have to right off the cost of the tickets, I have 2 tickets for section A2 but I think they will become a souvenir from the event rather than be used, though I note that even though we have a new date for the Czech SGP tickets are unavailable to buy of the official SGP site.

Strange I posted out of the blue today, I received an email this afternoon which will allow us to attend in 2021 if we can’t make September. Just need to contact the ticket office to apply. Happy days. 

I hope you get good news about yours! 

19 hours ago, Spooky said:

Strange I posted out of the blue today, I received an email this afternoon which will allow us to attend in 2021 if we can’t make September. Just need to contact the ticket office to apply. Happy days. 

I hope you get good news about yours! 

You don't happen to have the website you used handy do you as I would be quite happy to transfer my ticket onto next year.

1 hour ago, screm said:

You don't happen to have the website you used handy do you as I would be quite happy to transfer my ticket onto next year.

I used www.ticketportal.cz, as I go every year I set up an account. The link was in “my orders” once I’d logged in. I’ve always got my tickets via AK Marketa, they link to this site. Hope this helps. 

On 6/3/2020 at 5:56 PM, screm said:

From my own personal experience with Easyjet I cant fault them either. Bit more of an argument to get a refund on my hotel but we got there in the end.

As for your second point I have a feeling we will just have to right off the cost of the tickets, I have 2 tickets for section A2 but I think they will become a souvenir from the event rather than be used, though I note that even though we have a new date for the Czech SGP tickets are unavailable to buy of the official SGP site.

You're taking social distancing at a GP to a new level.:D

Best of luck with rolling your tickets over to next year